Chapter Fourteen

So Yi

"You're tired." He hummed quietly after I had my breakdown. "Here." He gently picked me up, as if to test if I would resist. The flames licked up him before we were in his room, one side of the bed was clearly unslept in.

He lifted the blankets and laid me down, tucking me in before going to leave. I weakly reached for him, grabbing his hand gently.

"Hoseok?" I mumbled tiredly. He turned to look at me. "Don't leave me... please." He hesitated before slowly sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You remind me so much of her, it's unreal." He muttered. "I know you're not her-"

"Hoseok?" I slowly pulled him to lay down, my head comfortably finding a spot on his chest.

"Yes So Yi?"

"I'm practically Yi Woo, just a different body." I spoke quietly. "But I'm So Yi... Jimin's half sister, the Demi-angel, the hybrid."

"Don't call yourself a hybrid." He frowned.

"Hoseok?" My voice was getting quieter.

"Yes, So Yi?" His voice matched mine.

"If you had the choice, would you still choose Yi Woo over me?" My voice was barely above an inaudible mumble before I was out cold.

Hoseok

"No, and I know it seems like I will." I spoke quietly playing with her hair. "But Yi Woo was centuries ago, and now fate brought me you instead." She looked so adorable curled up into my side.

I kept quiet for a bit, watching her sleep and cuddle into me.

"I do love you, even if at times it seems like I don't. I just want Jungkook to sever the blood bond between Yi Woo and I, so I can make one with you." My voice wasn't much above a whisper. "I'm glad you're back in my arms."

She moved closer to me as if in understanding. "Hoseok~" she mumbled quietly in her sleep. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face as a soft smile tugged on her lips. "Don't leave me..."

"I won't, I promise." I whispered pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.