Chapter Eighteen

So Yi

We had all teleported back to my house to sleep as it saved money and such. Hoseok and I were practically attached once the whole incident of splashing each other in the water had died down.

"I have a few spare blankets and such." I sleepily reached into a cupboard and pulled out blankets, sleeping bags and pillows. "It can be like having a big sleep-over!"

"Here, let me help you with that." Hoseok came over and took an armful of blankets and pillows from the cupboard before Namjoon and Jin moved the coffee table from the middle of the floor to the side so there was enough room for us all.

"Please don't feel as if you have to sleep on the floor, please feel free to use the bed upstairs or the couches, whatever you're comfortable with." I bowed bringing over more blankets and such until we had decided there was enough.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows furrowed together. I nodded smiling sleepily up at him.

"I'm just tired." I stretched out. "Ha Rang, I think I'll have some PJ's that will fit you, follow me."

We walked upstairs to my room, and when we reached there I froze outside the door. My hand resting on the door handle.

"So Yi, are you okay?" Ha Rang gently touched my upper arm.

"Something... Something doesn't feel right." I whispered quietly. "Stand back."

She took a few steps back and I opened the door, the entire room was trashed. The necklace Hoseok had given me wasn't on my desk where it should have been, my window was torn open and everything was everywhere.

'Don't think you're safe'

Was written on the wall in blood, I let my shoulders sink downwards as I scanned the room.

"So Yi?" Ha Rang came closer before she gasped. "Y-Yah!"

I heard the footsteps come up the stairs and I stood there in shock for a few more minutes before a pair of hands on my shoulders snapped me out of the daze that I was in. I let a sigh past my lips.

"I'll tidy up and I'll be downstairs soon." I turned and faced the boys with a smile on my lips.

"But-"

"Don't worry, go put something on the TV that we can watch." I smiled, Ha Rang and six of the boys had left and went down the stairs. Hoseok stood there. "Hoseok-"

"Don't send me away, because I'm not leaving." He whispered quietly. I stood there silently, wanting to send him away so I could clean up at least, but I still wanted the comfort and the protectiveness of his embrace. So I let him stay. I went and tidied up slowly, my hands shaking. "Leave it, and we can clean in the morning."

"No..." I whispered quietly. I felt the cold harsh air nip at my skin and I reached over and shut the window. I took a deep breath and looked towards Hoseok who was reaching into my wardrobe and pulled out a jumper for me. I took it off him and pulled it over my head.

"Your favourite jumper." He grinned. I looked up at him. "Before you question how I know, you're forgetting I'm the beloved cat you owned."

"Oh... Wait-" I gently hit his arm, feeling the blush reach my cheeks. "Perv!"

"I- Oh wait..." He chuckled nervously. "Sorry?"

"You're lucky I love you." I mumbled and continued tidying up, making the bed and hovering my hands over the blood stained wall, kneeling on my bed so I could reach. I closed my eyes and felt the power seep from my fingertips and when I opened my eyes it had gone. I let out a breath of relief.

"I can sense you're worried." He knelt on the bed behind me, and wrapped his arms around my middle. "What's wrong?"

"Your necklace." I whispered quietly, not wanting to hide the fact from him.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled softly. "It gives me all the reason to give you a new one." He held me close in this position for a while. "Let's go back downstairs to the others before they think something is going on downstairs."

I nodded, and his arms fell from around my waist before I stood up. I took out a shirt and some PJ pants for Ha Rang before walking downstairs, Hoseok following behind me.

"Here you go Ha Rang." I handed the clothes to her, and she smiled before heading to a different room to change. I noticed two empty 'beds' and I flopped down on one, absolutely exhausted. I felt two arms wrap around me.

"I'm not  even going to tell you to get your hands off my sister." Jimin laughed. "However hurt her, and you're dead meat Hoseok."

"I know." He spoke pulling me as close as he could before wrapping us up. My head rested on his chest, and his hands played with my hair and held me. I closed my eyes listening to his heart as it slowly fell into sync with my own.

"They're adorable together though, you've got to give them that." Yoongi spoke. I hid my face in Hoseok's chest feeling the blush rise to my cheeks.

"I'm not even jealous that I'm not in a relationship." Jin commented. "It's nice seeing them so happy together."

"I mean, let's just say if Hoseok hadn't claimed her those years back when he saw her at the Coffee shop, I would have tried my luck." Taehyung chuckled. I whined quietly into Hoseok.

"Can't you have those guy talks whilst I'm asleep?" I lifted my head looking at them all whilst pouting. Jimin chuckled.

"And you all doubted she could be my sister, with those pouty lips?" He sniggered. "Definitely related to me."