Chapter Ten

So Yi

"Yi Woo?" His eyes were wide. "Y-You're alive? Why are you in heaven with the angels?"

"He really doesn't recognise me does he?" I looked past Hoseok and Namjoon. He shook his head. I sighed. "I'm not Yi Woo, nor have I been staying in heaven."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Jagiya... you died though?" He neared me. "I can feel it, Jungkook performed the ritual. Surely you can feel it too!" He was practically begging.

I backed away from him.

"I'm So Yi. I'd appreciate it if you removed your hands from me." I spoke lowly looking as his hands went to rest against my shoulders. His eyes widened.

"Why do you look so much like her? Which one of you sick bastards made her look like Yi Woo?" He turned, his eyes red, at the angels.

"We didn't do anything." Jimin raised his hands. Hoseok was shaking in anger and I panicked. This was going to ruin the land of peace. He drew his weapon and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"You shouldn't carry that around." He started before Hoseok launched himself at the angels. I closed my eyes feeling my wings spread out and I let out a cry of pain as I felt the sword cut across both wings. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin and Jungkook with wide eyes in front of me.

"Shit, her wings." Namjoon started. I turned wincing slightly grabbing the sword by the blade.

"For someone who's meant to be your lover, and the only reason you're wanting war still, you're very keen on hurting me. Aren't you?" I spoke harshly. Hoseok's eyes were wide.

"Yi Woo... I didn't mean it Jagiya..." he frowned.

"I'm not Yi Woo! Yi Woo died!" I yelled and he stumbled back letting go of the sword. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Jungkook?" I spoke quietly.

"Yes So Yi?"

"That's your highness-" Hoseok started.

"You married Yi Woo, not So Yi." I spoke lowly. "Is there a way to reverse the ritual. I don't want to be bonded to someone infatuated with their deceased lover."

"Yes there is but-"

"Don't do it." Hoseok whimpered. "You're all I have..."

I closed my eyes. "I'm going to Jin to get healed. Namjoon, bring Hoseok with you. I don't want any casualties." I spoke quietly. Wind rushed around me and I was gone and in the infirmary.

Jin turned and his eyes widened. "Yi Woo?"

"No, I'm not her." I smiled sadly. "So Yi." He nodded. "Can you heal me?" I looked at my bloodied hand. "My wings and hand had a small run in with a sword."

"Ah." He chuckled. "Can't expect anything less from you, can I So Yi?"

I laughed quietly. "Just heal me." I smiled up at him. "Please."