Chapter Twelve

So Yi

I plaited my hair down my back and walked around the gardens of hell, making my way to the maze and slowly wandering around it.

"Would they even notice if I left shortly?" I hummed quietly brushing my hands against the hedges as I walked. "I could just return back to earth for a week, let everything blow over..."

"Who are you talking to?" I jumped hearing the second voice and saw Taehyung walking towards me.

"Myself." I admitted shamelessly. "Why?"

"You're wanting to go back to earth aren't you?" He waited until I reached him before turning the way he just came and walked alongside me.

"I-" He knew. "Yes."

"Why?"

"Because, I know I'm not Yi Woo and I know she was Hoseok's lover and soulmate. But he fell in love with me." I spoke quietly my eyes drifting downwards. "But suddenly I look very similar to her and every feeling for me has gone out the window and he's determined Yi Woo isn't dead and I'm her. I'm stuck blood bound to him, and I don't think I can cope in a relationship where he's wishing I'm somebody else."

"I understand you." He spoke quietly. "I think Yi Woo being reborn but you still being you took it's toll on all of us. We didn't know why you were forbidden, and we didn't know why the others were so different to you. But Jungkook told me, that you're the peace maker in all of this. The others... The others wanted to kill you because of that."

"Taehyung, I can tell you something can't I?" I hummed quietly. He nodded.

"They did, the other girls killed Yi Woo." I looked up at him. "I don't know how, but I remember the last thing of Yi Woo was being dragged from bed beside Hoseok and murdered using the weapons in the training room here."

"Wait really?" His eyes widened. I nodded.

"When I died I met God, I was the only one that wasn't completely forbidden. I was sent down after the other girls to make peace. So when I was killed, God killed the girls." I spoke quietly.

"That's... That's not what we were lead to believe." He mumbled.

"I know." I shrugged. "Anyway, I'm returning to earth for a while." I smiled. "Feel free to visit." I leant up and kissed his cheek before letting the flames and light engulf me.

--

I laid in the untouched bed when I appeared in Earth. A thin layer of dust coated everything. I pulled a face and got up.

"Time to do a clean up!" I smiled, grabbing my phone and plugging headphones in before getting to work at cleaning the house.

Hours passed and my stomach growled. I looked over at the time. Nine pm. The house was spotless and looked slightly lived in. I called up the takeaway place and ordered enough food that would have fed the entire table of Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung and I. I put on Netflix and laid across the couch, scrolling to see what I wanted to watch.

The necklace felt cold against my skin and I lifted it between my fingers before taking it off and leaving it on the coffee table.

"I'm not the girl you fell in love with Hoseok. Nor are you the man I fell in love with." I whispered quietly.