Chapter Twenty Three

So Yi

I woke up the next morning, and got ready dressing into a simple skirt and jumper, tying my long black hair into a plait. I applied minimal makeup before stretching outwards. I looked at the time. I had time before I had to leave so I headed out my room and downstairs. I had an apple for breakfast, tossing the core into the bin.

I got my bag and put keys, purse and phone in there and grabbed a jacket since it wasn't too cold out.

I slipped into knee high boots with heels and went to the front door. I unlocked it and opened it.

The sun was definitely bright today-

I stepped outside to be met with yelling. I blinked a few times until my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw things charging at a group of people. My eyebrows furrowed.

Where was I?

I wasn't even outside. I was in a building that looked trashed.

I opened my small clutch and put my hand in to grab my phone but frowned when Whatever I grabbed was not my phone.

I pulled it out and saw a sword-

What the...?

I was tackled to the ground, one of the things on top of me and drooling. My eyes widened and before I knew what I was doing I had kicked it off me and swung the sword with ease, decapitating it, black gunk was everywhere.

I looked at my hands for a second before hearing a yell of pain. My body moved of it's own accord and the girl that was yelling had no thing attacking her once more.

"Thank you- Wait So Yi? What are you doing here?"

"Who are you?" I furrowed my brows.

"I'm- Behind you!" She yelled and I span and killed the next thing.

I was meant to be on a date with a cute guy right now.

"Yah! Where's the King of Hell when you need him." Someone muttered.

It's time to awaken once again little So Yi, your friends need saving.

A voice was in my head and I let out a gasp as everything rushed back to me all at once. I stood there for a second, stunned.

I took off my jacket and my bag, dumping them on the floor. A pain coming from my back.

My wings.

I grinned.

"It's over for you fuckers now." I spat and sprinted at the group of things.

"Who killed them all?" A male panted and I stretched out my wings.

"Guess who's back, bitches~" I grinned looking over at the group. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

"So Yi? You have wings?" Jungkook asked. I grinned winking.

"You know it." I saw one thing standing. "Duck!" I yelled and all of them sucked and I threw my sword like a Javelin. The thing died black gunk everywhere and black wings spread from behind it as it fell.

"Sorry I'm late-" Hoseok spoke and I sprinted towards him dodging the dead things on the floor. I hugged him tightly.

"So Yi? What are you doing here?" His eyes widened.

"Honestly I don't know, but Yi Woo awoke me again." I shrugged. He hugged back tightly his shoulders shaking. "Don't cry."

"I- Why not?"

"Because you still owe me that date." I grinned.