Chapter Eleven

So Yi

I hummed softly as I sat with Yoongi at lunch.

"You're positive that you're not Yi Woo?" He asked. I laughed softly.

"I'm still So Yi." I explained. "I'm not a descendent of Yi Woo, I'm her reborn. However I'm not a carbon copy of her."

"So you have the memories of her, but you're not her?"

"Close enough, yes." I laughed a little harder. He grinned.

"Does Hoseok know?"

"Yes, Hoseok knows that I'm So Yi, and Yi Woo within technicalities." I hummed softly. "He then got angry and went to attack Jimin and Jungkook. I, being So Yi, decided to get in harms way again and I came back here for Jin to heal-"

"So Yi!" Taehyung yelled running full speed at me. I laughed standing up. He launched himself at me. "I heard Hoseok had injured you and I was ready to kill him, but Jin told me that he had healed you and that you look very similar to Yi Woo."

"I'm fine Taehyung." I smiled. "Thank you for your concern."

"I'm glad to know Jin healed you." Namjoon walked over, Hoseok following him like a lost puppy. "Are you sore anywhere else?"

"I'm fine." I smiled as they all sat down, Taehyung sitting me down as well.

"You definitely suit the hair though." Yoongi grinned from beside me. I smiled looking down at my food. The boys chuckled.

"Thank you." I mumbled quietly smiling shyly. The boys laughed and an arm was slung around my shoulder by Taehyung.

"Hands off her Taehyung." Hoseok growled warningly.

"Why should I?" Taehyung challenged. "We're friends, and friends are allowed to be affectionate with eachother."

"Hands off of her." Hoseok snarled. I looked up at that and Taehyung pulled me closer.

"Are you forgetting you've crushed this poor girls feelings several times, and injured her?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Hoseok stood up gripping the knife in his hand until his knuckles went white.

"I've warned you twice, and I'll warn you once more. Hands off of her." He spat. Taehyung pulled me even closer, and the rest of the boys just sat around not entirely knowing what was going on.

"Make me." Taehyung growled and I was pushed to the side as Hoseok launched himself at Taehyung, the food flying everywhere. The boys rushed to separate the two. I met Taehyung's eyes as Hoseok's fist landed on his jaw.

I grabbed Hoseok by his arms and pulled him off Taehyung who wasn't even fighting back. He struggled against me and broke free, raising his hand to slap me and I flinched slightly even though I shouldn't have done. His eyes softened.

"S-So Yi... I didn't-" I felt the tears roll, and I didn't know why they were rolling. "Shit, So Yi..." He went to hug me and Namjoon pulled me away.

"So first you're determined she's Yi Woo, and now you're ready to hit her?" Namjoon spoke lowly. I let the sobs overtake and all the boys stood unsure on what to do next.

"The sooner Jungkook breaks this bond the better." I sniffled wiping my tears with the back of my hand. "You're not the Hoseok Yi Woo or I fell in love with." With that I ran off to my room I shared with Yoongi.