Chapter Nineteen

So Yi

We were all back in our respective realms, heaven, hell and... I was flitting between the two. There wasn't much I could do about that, Jimin kept requesting my presence to do more 'sibling' activities, Namjoon kept calling me over to talk business-

It was tiring. I hummed quietly to myself as I walked down the halls to Namjoon's office. I was too busy thinking of other things, like just how much everywhere hurt when Jimin's definition of fun was being all flexible and dancing- something of which I hadn't done in years, when I was roughly pushed against the wall.

"Who do you think you are?" A voice growled in my ear. "We've been planning for centuries to overthrow Heaven and now suddenly you've came along and everybody is pally again?"

"Yah! Get off me." I didn't want to hurt anybody, even in self defence.

"Even you, Miss's all powerful, wont be able to stop us." He spat grabbing me by the neck and slamming me back against the wall. I didn't manage to capture a glimpse of his face before I hit the floor and everything faded to black.

It had been two weeks since then, I kept quiet- worried about what was going to happen. I spent more time around Jimin and Jungkook and in Heaven in general to make sure nothing was happening.

"You're up here an awful lot lately, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked as I sat in the 'games' room as he called it, with him and Jimin.

I nodded. I don't know what happened when I was knocked out, but I couldn't speak, it hurt to wield a weapon- I was useless in An attack.

"You haven't spoken either." He frowned. I tapped my throat gently, mouthing 'sore throat' before he deemed it an acceptable excuse and dropping the matter. I watched as he played his game, Jimin wrapped up on the floor taking a nap.

"Is Hoseok okay with you being here this much with us?" He asked. I shrugged. He sighed quietly. "You should tell him before he thinks something bad is happening."

But it is!

I sighed softly nodding. I didn't want to leave here, as much as I felt my self fall for Hoseok, I couldn't leave them here defenceless.

"Just go, you're hesitating." Jimin mumbled, rolling over and looking me in the eyes. "We're at peace, everyone's happy. What's the worst that could happen?" He sleepily smiled.

I had read enough books in both Yi Woo's lifetime and mine to know those words always brought trouble.

I wanted to stay even more.

But then Jimin sat up sighing and grabbed my arm, white light engulfing the both of us. I tried reaching out the Jungkook, panicking now. But it was too late and I was in front of Jung Hoseok's room.

"Don't come back till you've explained to him." He vanished again.