Chapter Thirteen

So Yi

It had been three weeks since I returned to Earth, and every night had been a rather sleepless one. Memories from the past life of Yi Woo keeping me awake.

'Hoseok!' He'd hug me and spin me around, kissing me gently before placing me back down. 'I missed you, why where you gone so long?'

'I had business to sort out, I'm sorry for leaving you for so long Jagiya.' He mumbled quietly peppering kisses over my face. 'I promise you I'll be here for you from now on'

I'd somehow manage to snap myself out of these memories and bring myself back to reality. I tied my hair back and washed my tear stained face, missing the sense of belonging with Hoseok. Missing everything from the affection he showed both Yi Woo and myself to the side of him only we saw.

I could only presume this was the side affects of being blood bound.

I patted my face dry before letting the flames and light engulf me and bring me to Yoongi's embrace. He didn't even question why I had arrived in his room without announcing or even warning at three am, he simply peeled back the blankets and wrapped us both up in them.

"Whatever has been bothering you," He mumbled, sleep in his voice. "It won't bother you anymore whilst I'm here, okay?"

I nodded and he fell asleep, me not following to long after him.

"Wait she's back?" Taehyung choked on his water upon seeing me enter the cafeteria with Yoongi. "Yah! Why did he know before me? I'm heart broken So Yi!" He faked heartbroken-ness and I had to hold back a laugh.

"Sorry Oppa." I sat down beside Yoongi, resting my head on his shoulder still shattered from the night prior. "But Yoongi's a bit of a night owl, so I knew he'd be awake."

"Who's back? Who are you yelling about this time Taehyung?" Hoseok's voice was quiet. The table went silent. "Oh, So Yi. I hope you enjoyed time away?"

"I did, thank you." I lied.

"Your necklace, where is it?" His eyes had lifted from the table and his food to my neck.

"Oh. It's back at home." I spoke quietly. Swallowing the lump in my throat. "I'm not hungry at the moment Yoongi, I'll be in the training room if you need me." I stood up smoothing out my shirt before walking away.

The boys couldn't do much but watch after me, nobody knew what to say or do.

I was simply doing laps around the training hall before the tears fell, one, two then it was a continuous stream. I stopped running.

Why did love hurt so much?!

"So Yi, are you okay?" Hoseok's voice broke the almost silence of the training halls. I kept my back towards him and tried to still my shoulders and keep my voice strong so he couldn't tell.

"I'm fine." My voice broke ever so slightly.

"Liar." His voice was getting closer and I looked towards the floor, my hair falling around my face. He gently lifted my face up from my chin and used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. "Don't cry, somebody as pretty as you shouldn't cry."

With that a huge sob overtook my body and he chuckled sadly, hugging me tight. I didn't fight back or even try to push him away. I just bawled into his shirt, clinging on for dear life.

"Aish, I thought I just told you not to cry." He chuckled rubbing my back. I didn't say anything in return. "Just let it all out, I'm here for you."