Chapter Twenty

So Yi

Hoseok had fallen asleep at the most inconvenient time. I sat there on the edge of his bed, admiring how peaceful he looked for a few minutes before tapping him.

No response.

Shaking him?

He swatted me away.

I panicked, something inside of me not feeling right and giving me bad vibes.

I shouldn't have left, I shouldn't have let Jimin bring me here-

"Jung Hoseok!" My voice came out as a pathetic squeak, and it hurt. I sighed in frustration, tugging at my own hair until he rolled into his back, eyes still closed.

I did what Yi Woo knew would wake him up. My lips were against his gently, my hair falling around us both. It took him a second or two before his lips moved against mine.

I enjoyed the feeling- but I couldn't get too used to it. I pulled away and his eyes cracked open.

"That was unexpected." He grinned. "Good morning to you too, also hello to you too stranger." I gave him a panicked look, tugging on his wrist.

"Hoseo-" My voice broke and I winced.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" His eyes widened and he sat upright.

What do I do? I can't speak, I can't teleport us-

Like it or not So Yi, you're already blood bound to him. Jungkook did it when he rid my blood bond.

So?

Kiss him. Picture perfectly, or think perfectly, what's wrong and kiss him.

My eyes widened before I closed my eyes again, taking a deep breath before thinking what I had been told those few weeks ago before cupping his face and kissing him once more.

His lips were still and he gasped when he pulled away.

"Nod to let me know you're not making that up." He was already out of bed. I nodded and he gripped my hand, running down hallways to Namjoon.

He blurted everything out before he called Yoongi and Jin and they all held on to each other brandishing weapons before flames engulfed us all.

When we got there flames were around us, angels were dead across the floor and the sight nearly knocked me sick.

"Shit-" Namjoon cursed. "Everybody keep quiet, whoever did this could be here."

We all nodded and followed Namjoon through the debris. We continued walking until we heard sobs. I tore from Hoseok's grasp, ducking under a fallen pillar that was once a doorway, and saw the sight in front of me.

Jimin barely breathing, barely conscious slumped against a wall. Jungkook hunched over Ha Rang sobbing, a large gash in his middle and Ha Rang motionless beneath him.

"So Yi don't run off-" Hoseok lectured, but his lecture fell short when the sight fell upon his eyes.