Chapter Eight

Jimin

I wandered outside a while afterwards, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon following. We had agreed on a few week peace to sort out terms and such out.

I looked around for So Yi.

"So Yi!" I called out.

"Remind me Namjoon, was she wearing a midnight coloured dress?" Hoseok spoke quietly. A murmur of confirmation came from Namjoon and footsteps rushed past me and towards a slightly darker corner of the street.

There laid a limp So Yi. Hoseok scooped her up gently in his arms.

"She's freezing." Hoseok muttered. Everyone ran over to her and crouched around. Namjoon took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.

"Something's changed." I spoke quietly kneeling down beside them all. I brushed stray hairs from her face before gasping as I fell back.

"What is it, Jimin?" Jungkook asked quietly. I met Namjoon's eyes and we both nodded in unison.

"I'll take her back to Heaven." I spoke and picked her up from Hoseok's arms.

"Yah! She's with us, she comes with us!" Hoseok yelled. Jungkook stood in front of me and the unconscious So Yi. He bowed quickly.

"I do have to apologise Hoseok Hyung, but please do not worry about her at this moment in time. She's simply spent a little bit too much time in Hell and now her demon is trying to take over." Jungkook smoothly lied. "We shall return her as soon as she wakes up."

Hoseok hesitated, you could see in his eyes he wanted nothing but for her to be okay. So he nodded and the flames wrapped around him and then he wasn't there.

"Do not alter her highness too much. Send a messenger when she is awake once more." Namjoon spoke quietly. "I wish to see her before you return her."

"Yes, Namjoon Hyung." I spoke. He nodded before Jungkook and I teleported back to heaven.

"You knew about her, didn't you?" I spoke as we laid her in the bed. Jungkook nodded.

"Of course I did, I performed the ritual on the both of them." He spoke softly. "Don't worry, the likelyhood of when she wakes up is she'll still be you're little sister."

"How did you-"

"I can sense your fear Hyung." He chuckled softly. "She'll most likely stay with her birth name before all of this, but she wouldn't have changed. She'd just remember everything before she was reborn as well."

"For someone so young compared to us, you're quite the genius." I complimented. He smiled bowing. "I guess we should leave her to sleep?"

Jungkook nodded and we both walked out the room.