Chapter Six

So Yi

I had breakfast with the angels before teleporting back to the demons. Jimin has agreed to have a meeting with Namjoon over peace and it couldn't have made me happier.

"How was your trip?" Namjoon smiled as I entered his office.

"Jimin-Oppa agreed to meet with you. He said to just send him a letter with information on it." I spoke softly, looking at the leader. "However he did request that I accompany you to the meeting."

"That's excellent, thank you for being the bond So Yi." He smiled and stood up. "Is that necklace off your brother?" His eyes were trained to my neck.

I felt the blush hit my cheeks before I cleared my throat.

"No Namjoon, Sir." I spoke formally and he chuckled.

"Is it perhaps off a certain demon?" He had a playful glint in his eyes. I couldn't help a soft giggle leave my lips. "You two are so adorable, but I understand why you don't particularly want to go back to him just yet."

"Thank you for understanding." I bowed and he laughed.

"You need not bow to me." He stood me up straight. "You and I are equals as I can sense you already know. However it's safe with me, do not worry."

"How-?"

"Jungkook has never been one to keep quiet." He laughed softly. "I saw this all happen before in a dream, a premonition if you like. It won't be long before you truly awaken and you're reunited completely with him again, your highness."

"It's hard to believe it all." I hummed softly.

"I know it is." He smiled softly meeting my eyes. "But I'm warning you now. Hoseok and yourself may be blood bound, but you're still 'forbidden' according to God. So it'll become much harder for you around here before he accepts you, when you awaken."

"Thank you for the warning, Namjoon. I really appreciate it." I bowed again and he laughed. "Ah Hoseok, What is it?"

I stood straight before heading to the bookshelf nearby.

"It's Lunch time, Sir." He mumbled softly. "I was sent to fetch you and So Yi."

"So Yi will you accompany Hoseok down to lunch? I'm not feeling too hungry right now." Namjoon slyly smiled at me. I turned and glared at him behind a book, before putting it down.

"Of course, Sir." I bowed again, standing before following Hoseok down to lunch which consisted of an awkward silence.

"I see you're wearing the necklace." He spoke softly. I looked down and held back the smile.

"It doesn't matter whom the necklace came from." I sighed quietly and sat down at the table, tensing as he sat beside me. "It's a nice accessory and goes well with most, if not all, my outfits."

He nodded slowly.

"Oh yes. Of course."