Chapter Sixteen

So Yi

I sat watching all seven boys get along once more, unable to conceal the smile that tugged at my lips at the scene.

"It's almost like they were family, huh?" Ha Rang laughed from beside me. I turned and looked at her, nodding.

"So Yi!" Jungkook yelled running towards me and stopped in front of me, his eyes gleaming.

"What is it Kookie?" I giggled looking up at him.

"Let's cancel the bond now, the boys are all going to go eat." He chuckled. "I'm not hungry just yet."

"Yeah." I stood up. "I'll see you around Ha Rang." I bowed before following Jungkook to a room somewhere in heaven. It reminded me of the room I had saved Taehyung from, just less dark and well lit with jars and such around.

"If you could just lay there." He gestured to the white bed in the middle of the room. I nodded and laid down. "It may hurt, are you okay with that?"

"Jungkook, I've been attacked several times, shot with an arrow, blasted with a bomb... If I wasn't okay with pain there would be something wrong with me." I laughed. He nodded and smiled softly.

"You'll also probably want to sleep for a while afterwards, it's natural and okay to do so."

I nodded once more before he began the work.

--

"Sleeping beauty awakes." Namjoon chuckled as I entered the lunch hall about two hours later.

"Shush..." I mumbled quietly sitting between Yoongi and Hoseok. I was still tired, but at the same time I was rather hungry, and the hunger outweighed the tiredness. I rested my head against Yoongi's shoulder. "It feels weird Kookie... is it meant to?" I was still mumbling.

"Well your entire life the unawakened Yi Woo just wanted to go back to Hoseok." Jungkook explained. "Now she doesn't want to."

"Oh, about that." I reached into a pocket and pulled out a letter I had written as soon as I had woken up, or rather that I had no control over writing, it just happened. "Hoseok, this is for you."

"Oh, thank you." He seemed down. I handed him the paper before stealing some food of Yoongi's plate which caused him to glare at me and shrug me off of his shoulder.

"Yah! Get your own food." He chuckled. I pouted.

"But I'm too tired..." I whined. The boys, minus Hoseok who was reading a letter, sniggered at me. I rested my elbows on the table before resting my head on top of my arms. "Have you guys ever went on vacation?"

"Not really, why?" Jimin spoke.

"We should go one time, you seven, Ha Rang, myself..." And I had fallen asleep once more.