Chapter Nine

So Yi

I groaned opening my eyes, my head pounding.

"That asshole with the silver eyes." I huffed sitting up slowly. My once dark brown hair that reached no longer than below my shoulders was now completely black and tumbled in gentle waves down to my hips. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I was also considerably slimmer. I walked to the mirror on the wall and my eyes widened.

I still looked the same as I did before the creepy silver eye'd asshole told me to sleep well, but my hair had changed and I'd gotten slimmer. I stretched out, the black necklace from Hoseok dangling around my neck. I gently brushed against it, and memories covered my mind. When I looked back up at my reflection, I was smiling like an idiot.

"I can't believe he gave So Yi this." I spoke quietly. Then furrowed my eyebrows. "But I am So Yi, right?"

"You're awake!" Jungkook, quite literally, burst into the room. I turned and smiled at the boy.

"Jungkook!" I hugged the boy. "Please explain to me what the fuck has happened?"

"You've awakened." He chuckled. "So Yi or Yi Woo?"

"Both strangely feel nice, but I know for a fact the Yi Woo everybody once knew died." I pulled away from the hug. "So please refer to me as So Yi, Jungkookie." I remembered the nickname.

He grinned at me.

"Of course, your highness." He bowed quickly. "Jimin-Hyung has just called upon Namjoon, do you wish to get ready for his presence?"

I turned and looked myself over in the mirror.

"I do look a bit of a mess to be a royalty, don't I?" I giggled softly. Jungkook chuckled.

"I'll go get Ha Rang." He bowed before leaving and almost instantly she was in the room.

"What would you like to change into your highness? A dress?" She walked towards a wardrobe.

"A simple dress please Ha Rang." I smiled softly and she nodded. "I do believe last time we spoke I possibly wasn't the kindest, I do apologise. It was never my intention."

"It's completely understandable. Please forgive me for lack of formalities. I'm not used to being in a royalties presence." She blushed bringing over a simple summer dress. "Is this what you would want?"

"Of course, and please do not worry about formalities, if it is easier to call me So Yi please do." I smiled as she helped me change into the dress before sitting me on a chair.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm absolutely positive, I wish for everybody to be comfortable." I felt her brush out my hair before she started pinning it up.

She nodded and continued to do my hair, and as she finished and stood me up, Namjoon knocked and entered, Jimin behind him.

"Your Highness, I'm happy to see you awake once more." Namjoon bowed. I smiled softly.

"Namjoon Oppa." I giggled softly. "I'm still So Yi, within technicalities I'm not a royalty anymore. Yi Woo died." He stood and blushed slightly before nodding.

"Of course So Yi." Namjoon smiled.

"I sense Yi Woo." A voice made me jump. "Namjoon- Wait why are we in heaven?" Hoseok looked around and locked eyes with me.