Chapter Five

So Yi

I sat in Jimin's office, facing him as Jungkook continuously offered me beverages, snacks and blankets.

"Jungkook, I'm fine. Thank you!" I laughed softly looking over at the young boy. He blushed nodding and sitting down beside me.

"So what did you want to talk about anyway?" Jimin spoke softly.

"I want peace, I want this war to come to a peace." I felt like I was repeating myself. "I know it's what you have been training for since you can remember, but what happened to the memories of you seven being best friends and almost like brothers to each other?"

"Little sister..." Jimin began, looking down.

"As Taehyung said. It was always you seven against the world. What happened? What made you all become this way?"

"As you know we were all angels at one point." Jimin began. "But Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok all fell in love with those that had been forbidden by God. They're neither innocent or evil, they're not driven by fire or light they're immortals just like us all. These girls were manipulative though, and convinced Jungkook, Taehyung and I that we were their lovers. This caused a large argument between us three and them four. But the hyungs realised soon after what had happened. The girls controlled and bent the hyung's wills and when the boys found out they were so angry."

"What happened then?" I was engrossed in the story. Jungkook tense beside me.

"The girls were murdered. Nobody knows if it was by angels, demons, the hyung's, or God themselves." He spoke quietly. "This argument continued, the demons believing it was us who killed their future queen's and all that. Namjoon and I both declared war and it's been like that since." Jimin sighed softly.

"Didn't you tell them that you didn't kill their lovers?"

Jimin nodded. "They didn't believe us."

"Thank you for explaining everything." I spoke softly looking down. "Please consider calling peace."

"It's all I've ever wanted. To become close with the hyung's again." He spoke softly looking down. I nodded.

"Can I stay for the night? It's late and I'm still rather drained from being injured." I laughed nervously. Jimin nodded.

"Jungkook show her to her room." Jimin smiled. Jungkook nodded standing.

"Jungkook?" I called out as he rested his hand against the door handle, ready to leave the room after making sure I was comfortable and had everything. He seemed like he had wanted to say something ever since we had left Jimin's office.

"Yes So Yi?" He turned smiling slightly in the dark.

"You've been wanting to say something, haven't you?" He froze, his smile dropping.

"You're just as foolproof as your brother." He chuckled softly. "I'll tell you, but don't go telling other people."

I nodded. "Of course."

He sat on the edge of my bed, meeting my eyes.

"There are two rumours around, and have been ever since you were born." He smiled. "Rumour one, Hoseok's lover has returned from the dead."

I sat there, not saying anything and waiting for his next sentence.

"Rumour two, the demi-angel - you - isn't the key to winning the war." He paused again. "She's the key to peace."

I sat there dumbfounded for a second or two. "Wait so I've been destined to make everything peaceful once more?"

He nodded. "You're also Hoseok's blood bound soulmate." He spoke softly. "He asked me as rituals are my thing, how to form a soulmate ritual. Something demons do, it's kind of like a marriage." He spoke. "It required the blood of him and yourself."

"And?" I laid there waiting to hear what he said. My heart pounding in my chest.

"His previous lover looked the same as you. That's why he's completely in love with you. You're her, you may have a different name but I can sense it. I can sense his blood lingering." Jungkook's eyes were a blue. "You may not remember it quite yet, but soon you will."

His eyes faded back to brown and rendered me speechless.

"Anyway, you should sleep." He hummed gently. "You need to regain your strength."

He stood up.

"Thank you for telling me, Jungkook." I smiled softly at him. He nodded and bowed.

"I shouldn't really have told you, nor should I alert you there's something in the top drawer for you. But you're more trustworthy than the previous you." He smiled softly. "Goodnight So Yi."

"Goodnight Jungkook." And with that he left the room. I smiled and rolled over, reaching to the top drawer in the bedside cabinet and the moon caught the necklace again. My heart raced in my chest.

It couldn't be...

I picked it up and flipped it over in the palm of my hand and there laid the H.

The necklace off of Hoseok.