Chapter 18

ABOUT FIVE MINUTES passed since her embarrassing breakdown in front of Jason and Machayla couldn’t understand why she was still sitting in his lap while they continued to hold on to each other. 

Though she tried to fight the idea off, she liked the way her front fit with his front. The steady beat of his heart had helped calm her down and then sooth her enough to relax against him and though her head told her no, she still couldn’t seem to let go. She didn’t want to and obviously, neither did he.

About a minute went by again before he pulled her away from his body and smiled at her. His hand made its way towards her cheeks and he lightly brushed it with the back of his fingers. Suddenly feeling shy, she turned her head to the side and stared off somewhere towards the sea.

“Hey.” He slid his thumb and index finger down to hold onto her chin and turned her face back to his. “We’re going to get you away from him alright?”

She started to shake her head. “I don’t think that’s possi-”

“It is and we will.” Jason said with finality in his voice that left no place for her to argue with him.

She gazed at him for a while before nodding and grumbling an “alright”.

He sent her a grin that showed off his pearly whites and she felt her heart do a summersault. He was just plain old gorgeous to her. From the way his hair naturally spiked up even after he put his fingers through it to the way his thick eyebrows was shaped above his alluring dark green eyes that seared her body when she looked at him to his thin nose and his slightly pink and kissable lips that she wanted to nibble on. She realized that she was staring at him intensely but she didn’t give a damn. The lust in her eyes was obvious and it made her extremely happy when she felt the effect that her gaze was having on him under her ass.

Jason was ready to just strip Machayla and himself of all clothing and thrust himself deep into the folds in between her thighs. He wanted to make her moan. He wanted to feel her hot, tight and velvety wet folds tighten around his hot and engourged tool as he took her to new heights. But would she let him?

The look that she was giving him was not only giving him a throbbing hard on but it was also clouding his judgment. She was a bit emotional at the moment and he didn’t want to take advantage of her while she was vulnerable; he really didn’t. But if she didn’t move her plump ass off of his erection, all morals that he was taught was going to go out that car’s window.

“Machayla, can you-” Jason groaned the second she bit down on her bottom lip. He was seconds away from losing control of his lust for her.

“Can I what?” She asked with a low husky voice that sent Jason’s heartbeat and libido into overdrive.

Without answering her, he wrapped an arm around her waist again and pulled her closer to him till their chest was touching and he was able to feel her taunt budding nipples through her thin shirt and bra. He wanted to feel them, taste them but not yet. First he wanted to know how good she tasted. He decided to give her a warning. “You have less than three seconds to get that sexy ass of yours off of me or else.” He gruffly said.

Instead of doing what Jason hoped— in the far recess of his mind— that she would do, Machayla took him by surprise and challenged him. She wiggled her herself on his erection and pressed her breast against his chest, she brought her mouth to his ears and whispered “Or else what?”

That did it for him. Right as she was pulling her head back, Jason set his free hand onto the back of her neck and practically closed the space in between their lips.