Chapter 2: Team Tanya V.S. Team Summer

Tanya's P

Tanya's P.O.V.

I was with my team, getting ready to take on Dean and Summer's team. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. She ruined my relationship after all. Just then, as I clenched my fist, my theme hit. I let go of Seth's hand as they patted me on the back. We were both put in a storyline relationship. Nope, Seth and I aren't dating in real life. Inside the ring, we're a couple. Outside the ring, we're like siblings. I walked out and did my entrance. I took off my glasses and smirked as I saw posters from fans dedicated to me and the chanting of my ring name.

"The following is a 5-on-5 mixed elimination match. First, from Boston, Massachusetts, Tanya Banks!" Lillian Garcia announced. I got on the apron and raised my arms before taking off my jacket and jewelry and going inside.

I smiled as I heard Sasha's theme play and out she came. "And her partners! First, from Boston, Massachusetts, Sasha Banks!" JoJo announced again.

Sasha came into the ring and took off her jacket and accessories. Because of the script we had to do since I was a heel character, I pushed Sasha away as she went to hug me. I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair.

Soon, Charlotte's theme played and she walked out, wearing her beautiful, black, sparkly robe before twirling and walking to the ring. "Next, from the Queen City, Charlotte Flair!" JoJo announced.

My best friend took off her robe and she ran before doing cartwheels and going inside the ring. She joined me and Sasha.

After that, Seth's theme played. He came out, looking handsome as ever. I smirked as I tugged a strand of hair behind my ear. "Next, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing 217 pounds, Seth Rollins!" JoJo announced.

He did his entrance before walking to the ring as fans booed and cheered for him. He came inside the ring and approached me, capturing my lips in his, making the WWE Universe go wild before we pulled away as his music stopped.

Finally, Roman's theme played. I smiled as I saw the big dog who was like my older brother walk out, receiving boos. Screw the fans for not liking him. He walked down the ramp as Seth grabbed my hand.

"And from Pensacola, Florida, weighing 265 pounds, Roman Reigns!" JoJo finished announcing my team.

We all stood beside one another as Summer Rae's theme played. Soon, she came out and did her pathetic entrance.

"Their opponents! First, from Raleigh, North Carolina, Summer Rae!" JoJo said.

The blonde bitch strutted her way to the ring and got inside, running her hands through her hair in a sexual manner.