Chapter 85: Elijah Benjamin Good

Vivian's P.O.V.

"When is he popping out?! I wanna meet my nephew!" Joe said as he and the guys got ready for their match against Dolph Ziggler, Randy, and Kevin Owens.

I chuckled and lay my head on Jon's shoulder as he rubbed my stomach. "I have no idea. He's already one week late." I replied. Jon kissed my head as I ate a bowl of pineapple.

"That's weird." Colby replied.

"Who's gonna watch you, though? Rebecca's injured, Ashley got suspended for a bullshit reason, and Pam and Mercedes aren't on the road this week. " Joe asked.

"Trinity, Joshua, and Jonathan." Jon replied.

There was a knock on the door and Colby opened it, revealing one of the producers.

"Please excuse me, but your match is up next, Shield." he said. "Okay. We'll be out." Colby said before looking at us.

"I'll be out in a sec." Jon said. The guys nodded and hugged me before leaving us in the room.

Jon looked at me and smiled. "I love you both so much." he said. "We love you, too." I said. He kissed me before leaning down and kissing my stomach. "See you soon, little man." he told the belly. I felt the baby kick, making us smile.

He got up and kissed my head before opening the door, revealing Trinity, Jonathan, and Joshua. He greeted them before leaving. All three came in and greeted me.

  "How's the baby mama doing?" Trinity asked. "I feel bloated." I replied. "Girl, wasn't he supposed to come out last week?" Joshua asked. "Yes, but seems like he doesn't want to get out." I replied. "Emily is going to love her little Uce." Jonathan said.

  Just as I went to eat another pineapple piece, I felt a slight cramp on the side of my stomach, making me take a sharp breath. I froze as I felt liquid dripping down my leg.

  "You okay, boo?" Trinity asked. "Guys, the baby's coming." I said. They all tried to help me stand up, but I screamed as the contractions started. It got so bad to the point where I couldn't stand.

  "Come on, V. We gotta get you to the hospital!" Joshua said.

  "I can't! It's too much!" I said as I got into position and Trinity lifted up my dress. "Guys, we won't make it in time. This baby is coming now. Jonathan, go get help!" she said as I let out another scream.

  Jonathan hurried and got out as Joshua took my hand in his. "Breathe, Vivian. Breathe." he told me. I did as he was told before I heard some loud banging on the door.

  The door opened and in came some EMTs and I saw a petrified Shield there. Thank God we weren't live yet.

  Jon immediately rushed over and took my hand in his as Colby and Joe came as well. "We got this. Go." Joe said. All three nodded before going.

  "Okay, Tanya. You need to start pushing. One, two, three, push!" the lead EMT said.

  I screamed as I pushed, crushing Joe and Jon's hands as Colby rubbed my back.

  "Come on, Babe! You got this! Push!" Jon told me as he kissed my sweaty forehead.

  I screamed and pushed a couple more times until I felt slight relief. "Come on, Vivi! He's almost out!" Joe said through my screaming. I screamed as I gave one, last push, crushing Colby and Jon's hands before feeling relief.

  A cry sounded in the room, making tears roll down my face.

"There he is, Vivian." Colby said as he and Joe hugged me. Jon kissed my lips before we looked at the newborn baby boy.

  The baby was wrapped in a towel before he was handed to me. "The ambulance is ready." Trinity said as she, Jonathan, and Joshua came. "Good. We gotta get them out of here." Joe said.

I was put on a stretcher that they elevated, since I was holding the baby. Jon and the guys rode in the ambulance with me. Once we got to the hospital, the nurses and doctor took care of me and the baby.

Now, the guys and I were in my hospital room.

"What's his name?" Colby asked as Jon held our son. Jon and I smiled at each other.

"Elijah Benjamin Good" I replied.

They smiled as they took turns holding Elijah.

"Joe." I told him.

He looked at me as Elijah gripped his finger.

"We want you and Galina to be Elijah's godparents." I told him. Joe smiled as he hugged Jon and I. "Thank you, you two. I'm honored." I said.

Joe handed Elijah back to me and they stayed with us for a while before leaving.

Jon placed Elijah in his crib thing they brought him to me in. He kissed my head before hugging me.

"Goodnight, Vivian. I love you."

"I love you too, Jon."

I moved a little bit and he climbed onto the hospital bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close with my head on his chest. Soon, we both fell asleep.

 Soon, we both fell asleep