Chapter 16: Suspicions

Vivian's P.O.V.

After the gym, Mercedes and I were in my home. Joshua and Jonathan were here with Trinity and Jonathan's kids. Galina and Joe were in the kitchen talking. I was cooking some lunch, which was some seasoned chicken breasts with a side of mac and cheese. I didn't have a diet plan. I had high metabolism, so I could eat whatever I wanted as long as I worked out.

As I waited a few minutes, I went through my Twitter and Instagram. I got so many notifications and I looked. There were pictures from when Jon was the special guest referee for my Championship match. Alot of them were from when he kissed my cheek. I clicked on a few of them.

Username: Are Dean and Tanya getting back together? If they are, HELL YAASSS! #Dean&Tanya #LunaticBoss

Username: Hope these two get back together! They're so cute!

Username: Guys, he cheated on her with a fake ass, blonde bitch. As much as I would love to see them back, I don't think they will.

I chuckled and liked that post. That sent Joe and Galina to give me a confused look. "What's up?" Galina asked. "Look at this. Everybody just doesn't seem to understand." I said as I placed my phone in front of them as I went back to cooking. "Oh, my. There's over twenty-thousand pics and tweets about this." Galina said. "That's what I'm saying. They want us to get back together, but I don't want to." I told her as Joe was handed my phone. He looked and he sighed. "As much as I care about him, he blew every shot with you." he told me. I scoffed in a way of agreement.

"Girl, what is this gossip goin' around?" I heard Trinity ask. "What?" I asked. She showed me her phone and it was showing the same thing it did on mt phone. "The fans don't understand. That was the first time I've seen him in a long time. It was so hard for me." I said as I prepared some iced tea. "Vivian, all of our social media feeds are being blown with pictures of you and Dean. Everybody has their hopes up." Joshua explained.

"I'm going to log out for a couple days. I don't want to go back to the way I was before. Please, for me, don't speak about this. I don't want to go through hell again." I told them. They nodded their heads as I got my phone and logged out from my Twitter and Instagram. I placed it on the counter as I checked on the food and saw that it was done.

"Everybody. Lunch is done." I said as everybody came over. I served the kids first and they went to eat at the living room table and watched Spongebob. I served Galina and Joe, who stayed on the stools. I served Joshua, Trinity, and Jonathan and they ate at the kitchen table. Finally, I set some food for me and Mercedes and I sat next to Joe while she sat next to Galina.

"How does it feel to be the Champion?" she asked me. I smiled as I took a sip of my tea. "It feels great. After all these years of busting my ass off day and night with training, it finally paid off. I feel so happy." I told her. "That's good. We all saw the look on your face. It wasn't your character at all. It was the real you." Mercedes told me.

"I think I'm gonna ask for a face turn sometime soon. I don't really like being heel. At first, it was okay. Now, it doesn't feel the same." I said. "All the fans miss the old you. They miss the original Tanya Banks. But, it's your choice." Joe told me. "Well, it seems as if I'm turning face again." I said.

It was then I got a message from Stephanie. I opened it and it read, 'Tanya, there have been changes to your storyline relationship with Seth Rollins. You will no longer be on-screen boyfriend and girlfriend. You will now be seen as best friends and partners in crime. Seth himself requested it. Hope you understand.'

I sighed before I got off the stool. "I'll be right back." I said. "What's up?" Mercedes asked. "I have to call Colby." I replied as I walked to my bathroom and locked the door. I immediately went to my contacts and dialed Colby on facetime. After a couple of rings, he picked up and I saw his face on the screen.

"Hey." he told me. "Hey." I replied. "So, you got the message from Stephanie?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah." I said. "I'm so sorry, but, I had to. I knew how depressed you still were with Jon. Your sister told me. I didn't want you to fake a smile on T.V with someone who sees you as their sibling." he explained. "Guess Mercedes tells you everything, huh?" I asked. "Pretty much."

"It's okay, Colby. But, hey, at least we get to kick ass together as BFFs." I said, making him chuckle. "You know I will always love you and consider you family?" he asked. "Yeah, I do. I love you too, Bro." I told him. "Thanks for understanding." he said. "No problem. Want to help me babysit JoJo this weekend? I mean, you are coming to Florida for the next comic-con." I asked him.

"Sure thing, Vivian. I will be looking forward to it." he replied. I smiled and nodded. "Okay, I gotta go. See you." I tod him. "See you, Sis. I love you." he told me. "Love you too, Bro." I said as the call ended. I sighed before I got up and exited the bathroom. As I walked out, I saw Mercedes and Joe in the hallway, talking. I hid and decided to overhear.

"We have to tell Vivian. She deserves to know." Mercedes said. "I know. She deserves to know the reason why that happened." he explained as he ran and through his hair. "Let's hope it works and everything settles down." Mercedes said as they turned to come back to the kitchen. I immediately bolted and went to the kitchen, siting down just as they came into view.

"Hey, you guys okay?" I asked them. They had a look of anxiety and worry on their faces. "Yeah, we're fine." Joe said as he took a seat next to Galina and Mercedes sat by me. I furrowed my eyebrows before we continued eating.

What was going on with Joe and Mercedes? Did they know something I didn't? What did they mean by I deserve to know the truth? I guess I would have to put it aside, since my sister and Joe wouldn't be that easy to have spill the beans.