Chapter 56: Royal Rumble

A/N: I'm going to end the brand split in this story. That way, I could put different opponents for The Shield and Tanya and have different opponents for the Raw Women's title. Also, I'm making changes to the Royal Rumble PPV here.

 Also, I'm making changes to the Royal Rumble PPV here

Third Person's P.O.V.

Four months had passed ever since Emily was born, Tanya returned to WWE to become champion again, and Sasha betrayed her.

It was officially the night for the Royal Rumble. The WWE Universe was looking forward to the match between Tanya and Sasha. They didn't expect for Eva Marie to return and form an alliance with Sasha, but they sure didn't expect Paige to form one with Tanya, since they were known as the biggest rivals on-screen.

The Shield and Charlotte were extremely pissed about Sasha's actions. They cut her off from their lives, but being at work made it difficult. Dean and Tanya even forbid her from seeing Emily at any cost. Whenever Emily was brought to work with them and they were in a match, she was either with a member of The Shield, Charlotte, or Stephanie and Hunter. They didn't trust Sasha with their daughter because of her actions.

The cameras landed on JoJo as she stood in the middle of the ring. The bell rang and she held the microphone up. "The following contest is a No Holds Barred, No Disqualification, Steel Cage match scheduled for one fall and it is for the Raw Women's Championship!" she announced.

Had a dream I
Hadn't made it
But there's nothing dragging down me, yeah
'Cause a girl gonna push 'em all out the way

The crowd booed loudly as Sasha came out, her backup beside her. She did her pose and took off her glasses. "Introducing first, the challenger! Accompanied by Eva Marie, from Boston, Massachusetts, Sasha Banks!" JoJo announced.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is all happening because Sasha betrayed her own sister a number of weeks ago in a tag-team match." Michael said.

"Tanya has been wanting to get her hands on Sasha and now, she has the chance." Renee added.

"Remember, guys. Tanya is more experienced with these kind of matches from her past experiences with The Shield." Corey added.

Eva and Sasha glared and rolled their eyes at the crowd as they walked down the ramp. The purple-haired woman went inside the cage and got on the apron and did her pose before going inside the ring, Eva Marie staying on the outside. She took off her accessories and put them aside. Sasha stood in the middle of the ring with a smirk on her face as she waited for her sister.

Motorcycle Revving

Tanya's singles theme played and the crowd cheered. As the music played, Tanya hadn't come out. Soon, it stopped and Sasha looked on in confusion. She began looking around for her sister.