Chapter 87: Elimination Chamber

*Two Years Later*
*Elimination Chamber*

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was the night of the Elimination Chamber PPV of 2019. It was the night that everybody would witness the crowning of the new WWE Women's Tag-Team Champions. The teams consisted of the following;

•Sasha Banks and Bayley
•Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan (The Riot Squad)
•Nia Jax and Tamina
•Peyton Royce and Billie Kay (The IIconics)
•Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville
•???

Unbeknownst to anybody, there had been a team that qualified for the match a while back in a couple dark matches, but was never announced. This team has worked day in and day out and Hunter saw this as their opportunity. He put them in the Elimination Chamber match.

Three of the teams were currently inside the pods as Sasha and Bayley and Sonya and Mandy were inside the ring. They were all awaiting the final team that would entered the final pod.

Alexa Bliss' theme played and she walked out with a microphone in her hand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, be ready for the big surprise because the final team is a team that has been through so much together. These two ladies are part of the reason why this was made possible. Everybody please welcome...." Alexa announced.

(Play Video)

The crowd cheered as Tanya Ambrose herself walked out. She had a whole different look. Her once pink hair was now a chocolate brown color (pic above). She still were the same gear that defined who she was; a legit badass.

She stopped for a bit and pointed to the stage. The crowd cheered louder once Charlotte Flair walked out. Both ladies sent smiles to Alexa before they walked the ramp with their game faces on. It was then Tanya smiled as she saw her husband, kids, and their godfathers there in the stands.

She went and kissed Dean before she hugged a now three year old Emily Good. She kissed her head before turning her attention to a now one-and-a-half year old Elijah.

She went to Paige, Seth, and Roman and hugged all of them. They hugged her back as Charlotte kissed Theo and Hayley's heads. She grabbed Paige's cheeks and kissed her, making the crowd cheer. The two wives smiled before we walked off.

Alexa was at ringside with the two titles, since she was going to present them to the winners.

Charlotte and Tanya got inside the chamber and went into the final pod. They smirked as the crowd wouldn't stop cheering. All the teams were looking at them in shock.

Even Nia and Tamina knew their strength wouldn't match that of Tanya and Charlotte's. Especially since Tanya's wrestling background involved The Shield and badass matches.

Sarah and Liv were still in shock as one of their role models and mentor; Tanya Ambrose stood in the chamber pod. They felt honored being in the chamber with her.

Peyton and Billie had the same feeling. They had looked up to Tanya back in NXT.

Sasha and Bayley were happy to have them in the chamber with them. Despite having to go against each other, they knew they would use Four Horsewomen power to take out some opponents.

Mandy and Sonya looked at them in disgust. Tanya and Mandy had beef since the blonde tried hitting on Dean Ambrose a few times. The former Shield member had beef with Sonya since she tried to sabotage Paige and Charlotte's marriage.