Chapter 67: Tanya Reigns & Dean Ambrose V.S Marina Shafir & Rodrick Strong

A/N: Excuse the error, it's supposed to say Tanya Reigns lol

Tanya's P.O.V.

Dean and I were getting ready for our mixed tag-team match against Marina Shafir and her husband, the newly debuted Roderick Strong. Our match was the kickoff of Smackdown Live. It felt great that the brand split had ended. Now, I have different opponents and spend time with my fellow Horsewomen more.

Dean was in his Shield attire while I was in mine.

  Emily was at home with Ashley, who was babysitting her

  Emily was at home with Ashley, who was babysitting her. She couldn't make it because she felt sick, but she couldn't resist looking after her goddaughter.

"You know, if we win tonight, we should celebrate." he said. I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "We should. We're cleared and everything, so it's not a problem." I told him. He leaned in and kissed my neck, nipping at my sweet spot. I moaned a bit as he ran his hands up and down my waist. I slid my hand underneath his shirt and felt his strong abs and muscles.

  I moaned as he grabbed my and hoisted me up. I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his neck. I bit down, making him groan in pain. I giggled against his neck before we continued our makeout session before we pulled away. Our foreheads were leaning against each other. "We'll get to that later, Baby. I promise." he told me.

  "I'm on birth control, so we can do this anytime we want one the road." I smiled as I traced his jawline, which made me bite my lip.

  "Damm right." I said. "My lil' kitten is feisty. I love it" he told me as he smirked. "Just wait until this kitten turns into a lioness tonight." I whispered in his ear. I looked and saw we had three minutes until we had to go out. "Let's go, kitten." he said, grabbing my hand.

We left our locker room and walked down the hallway, hand-in-hand. Once we got to the curtain, he knelt down. I giggled and jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around him. "Go out there and kick their asses." Seth said as he and Roman looked at us with smirks. "We will." Dean replied.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  They crowd cheered as Dean walked out with me on his back. Some people began going 'Awww' and cheering even louder. "Their opponents! Representing The Shield, the team of the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Reigns and the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose!" JoJo announced.

   Dean and I looked into each others eyes before he kissed my lips and I giggled, hiding my face in his neck.

  "Aww, this is so cute! The Lunatic Boss ship has set sail once again." Renee said, fangirling.

  I'm literally gonna ask this chick of she wants to go on a double date with us and Dolph tonight ASAP.

  Dean kept his hold on me as he walked down the ramp. I smiled as he set me down and we got on the apron. We glared at Marina and Roderick as we did our fist bump. Marina mocked me and I went forward, but Dean held me back, rubbing my shoulders. "Want me to start, Babe?" he asked. I shook my head. "I got it." I replied.

  He nodded before he cupped my face and kissed me passionately, yet firmly. The crowd wouldn't stop cheering. We pulled away and smiled before he got behind the ropes.

  Marina and I circled each other before she slapped me. "We're the real Four Horsewomen! Nothing can change that!" she yelled. I scoffed before I punched her harder than Ronda could.

  "Shut up, bitch! Me and my girls are the real four because we're the ones who started this evolution! We made the NXT women's division relevant! Without us, the divas division would still be here! Take your Brock Lesnar wannabe asses back to UFC!" I yelled before I tackled her and punched her left and right.

  "There you go, baby! Take her down!" Dean encouraged me. Roderick glared at him. I smirked and blew him a kiss before I continued my work on Marina.

  *10 Minutes Later*

  "Baby, you okay?!" Dean asked as I helsd my knee. I nodded as I leaned against the ropes for support. Marina had just hit me with a Suplex and I ended up hitting her with a kick to the face. However, my knee gave out.

"Tanya! Tag me in!" he told me. I groaned as I clawed my way to my husband, tagging his hand. As soon as he got in, he gently rolled me into the apron. "Stay there. I'll finish this." Dean said.

  He turned and immediately unloaded on Roderick. Once he was done, he grabbed him and hit him with some clotheslines before hitting him with a move I taught him; the Bankrupt which he calls the Lunatic Chain. He went for a pin. "One! Two!" Marina broke the count. I got in and ducked from a clothesline before hitting her with the Broken Wings just as Roderick stood up.

  "Who the hell do you think you are?!" he yelled. I slapped his face and the crow cheered. He turned and was met with Dirty Deeds just as I grabbed Marina's hair and we smirked. We intertwined our legs with theirs, performing a Double Cloverleaf. Our opponents screamed and screamed before they both tapped. The bell rang and we left them go as our theme played.

  "Here are your winners, the team of the Raw Women's Championship, Tanya Reigns, and the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose!" JoJo announced.

  Dean and I hugged each other, him lifting me up and spinning me around. He set me down and smashed his lips to mine. I melted into the kiss before we pulled away. "I love you, Babygirl." he told me. "I love you too, Handsome." I responded. We rose our arms in victory before going backstage.

  We hung out with Roman, Seth, Randy, Finn, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, and Becky before the show was over.

  Dean and I had packed our stuff and went back to the hotel to celebrate our win. If ya know what I mean 😏.