Chapter 31: Triple Date

One Month Later

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go out on a triple date with Jon, Colby, Sarah, Joe, and Galina. All three of us hadn't been on a date like this in a while. It was an amazing Shield tradition, because the girls and guys of The Shield come together and have fun as best friends. We usually spent these nights laser-tagging, playing arcade, etc.

As for mine and Jon's wedding, we've already planned it and we should be setting up sometime this weekend. We already sent out invitations to our close friends and family members. I couldn't wait to tie the knot with Jon and spend the rest of my life with him.

"V! You almost ready?" I heard Jon ask from outside the bathroom. "Yeah!" I replied as I finished curling my hair. I unplugged the iron and fixed up my makeup a bit. When I was done, I opened the door and stepped out. It was then I saw Jon with a small smirk on his face.

"Wow, camouflage looks damn good on you." he told me. "Thanks, Jon. You look adorable as always." I told him as I kissed him. He kissed back and we made out for a bit before pulling away. "What do you say? After tonight, wanna try some wrestling moves here?" he asked. I laughed as I kissed his cheek.

"Nope. Wait until the honeymoon." I said. It was then we heard a knock on our bedroom door. Jon opened it and it revealed Colby there with Sarah. "You two lovebirds ready to go?" he asked. "Yep." I said as I took Jon's hand.

We followed them and saw Galina and Joe already there. "Hey, guys." I greeted them. "Hey, Vivian." Galina greeted me back with a hug. "Where's little JoJo?" Jon asked. "She's with Tamina." she replied. "So, what do we do first?" Colby asked. "Laser tagging?" I asked.

"Sounds great." Sarah said. "Let's go, everybody." Joe said as we all walked out of the hotel. We got to my rental and got inside. I was in the driver's seat, with Jon next to me in the passenger seat. The others were in the back. I turned on the car and we were off.

"So, Vivian. Have you gotten a shot at the Raw Women's Championship yet?" Sarah asked. "I haven't really thought about it. I'm actually considering it, because I gotta admit. I miss holding that title." I explained. "Girl, you're champion material. You have to get the title back." Galina replied. "Well, let's see what happens later on." Jon said.

We got to the arcade center and got out of the car. All of us went inside and walked to the laser-tagging station. We already saw some teams there. I signed us all in and we were handed out gear. The girls and I got red while the guys got blue.

"Oooh, opposite teams." Jon said. "Blue team is going down." Sarah said. "Well, let's find out." Colby told her with a smirk. We all went to our assigned teams and waited. Jon blew me a kiss and I did the same. "The team that gets the most points will win the competition! Get ready!" the woman in charge announced.

Sarah, Galina, and I walked off with our team members, scattering around the laser-tagging zone. The siren blared and the game started. "Let's go, girls." I said. We all snuck around, occasionally striking the blue team members. We were yet to find any of our guys.

"Really?" I heard Sarah ask. I looked and saw she was tagged by Colby. I smirked as I tagged him. "Payback." I told him before running off. "You traitor!" Galina playfully shouted. "Love you too!" I shouted back ad I hid behind a tall ass arcade kind of tree.

It was then I felt somebody behind me. I turned and saw Jon there and he ended up tagging me. I wasn't able to shoot for a few moments. "Really?" I told him. "Really. Good thing we're in dark place now." he told me. He cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. I responded and tangled my fingers in his hair.

However, I pulled away and smirked at him. I shot my laser at him and his laser tag gun wouldn't work. "Gotcha, Babe." I told him before running off. "Vivian, get that cute little ass back here!" he told me. I laughed as I ran and hid, eventually finding Galina. "Did you get him?" she asked. "He was too easy." I told her.

After about 10 minutes of laser tagging, the red team had won and the blue team lost. The girls and I met up with our guys and we decided to stay for a while and play some of the arcade games. We were mostly playing the shooting games as well as the race car ones.

After almost two hours of just playing in the arcade, we left and decided to go to the roller skating rink. We got our skates and began putting them on. "So, you think he's gotten the hang of this?" Jon asked me, referring to Joe. "Nope." I said with a little chuckle. "Hey! I'm not that bad." the Samoan dude argued.

"Bro, last time we went to a roller skating rink with JoJo and Galina, you kept falling on your ass because you couldn't balance yourself." I told him. "I still have the video." Galina added. "What? I wanna see." Colby said. "Same here." Sarah added.

She got the phone put and went to her gallery. She found the video and hit play. Within seconds, everybody began laughing their asses off. Joe playfully glared at us every time he fell down in the video. "Well, big guy, time to learn." I said as I patted his chest.

Galina grabbed Joe's hands and tried to help him stand up. "Just walk slowly." she told him. His legs became wobbly and he ended up falling, making us laugh. "Good luck with that." Colby said as Sarah tried to contain herself. Joe got back up, but ended up slipping again. I couldn't stop laughing, I swear my eyes were filling with tears.

Once I contained myself, I grabbed Jon's hand and skated into the rink. We held hands as we glided across the floor. "Wanna try those moves we used to do?" he asked me with that beautiful smile of his. "You know I can't say no." I told him. He picked me up and held me by my waist as he skated. I extended my arms out and smiled as I basically flew.

"That's awesome!" I heard Sarah say. Jon set me down and I smiled as he kissed my head. "Bro, watch out!" I heard Colby shout. We looked and saw that there was a wall in front of us. I moved, but Jon hit it and fell on his back. I chuckled before I skated to him. "You look like you hit your head." I told him. "What's that, Hunter?" he asked.

"Yep. You definitely hit your head."

What a fun triple date this was.