Chapter 53: Sasha Banks & Kevin Owens V.S. Tanya & Roman Reigns

A/N: I've decided to make an alter-ego for Tanya like how Finn Bálor has the Demon King. I have been thinking about that idea for a long time. However, I need a ring name. It'll be a demon as well, but drop a ring name for the alter-ego if you have suggestions. Enjoy, lovelies! ❤

 Enjoy, lovelies! ❤

One Month Later

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to compete in mixed tag-team match with Joe against my sister and Kevin Owens. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I was going to make her regret turning on me. I was going to make her feel every ounce of pain I could inflict on her.

  I even asked Stephanie and Paul if I could change my ring name. I felt ashamed calling myself a Banks. I wanted to start fresh. Mercedes or Sasha don't want me to be their sister, well they got it.

  My new ring name is Tanya Reigns, since the entire world knows of the sibling bond he and I share. After all, he hasn't stabbed me in the back like Mercedes has before.

  Kevin and Sasha were already in the ring as the guys and I were behind the curtain. My title was on my shoulder and Joe had his US title on his shoulder as well. They were in their vests and I was already in my gear.

  "Where's Emily?" Colby asked. "She's at home with Galina and JoJo." Jon replied. I nodded in agreement as I fixed my gloves. Colby nodded. He was always the first one to check up on his now three-month-old goddaughter.

  "Ready, Babygirl?" Joe asked. I looked at him as he pat my head. "More than ever, Joebear." I told him. Jon grabbed my hand and kissed my head as Mercedes' theme song stopped playing. I took a deep breath as I heard our theme play, making the crowd cheer.

 I took a deep breath as I heard our theme play, making the crowd cheer

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

We walked out and appeared at the top of the stairs. I had my game face on as I glared at my sister across the arena.

"And their opponents! Accompanied by Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, representing The Shield, the team of the United States Champion Roman and the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Reigns!" JoJo announced.

  I smirked as I saw Mercedes' face have a hurt expression at my new ring name. Too bad, bitch. Joe has been more of a sibling to me than you've ever been, you selfish, bratty, little bitch.

"New ring name, huh?" Corey asked.

"Tanya Reigns. Has a nice ring to it." Michael added.

  "Well, this young lady has gotten tired of what Sasha has put her through. After all, everybody knows that the connection between Roman and Tanya is almost like blood." Renee said.

   My team and I walked down the stairs, me holding my husband's hand with one hand and my title with the other. We got to the barricade and Joe lifted me over it. Once all of us got over, Jon cupped my cheek and gave me a kiss, making the crowd cheer. I kissed him back with as much passion I could muster. We pulled away before Colby came over and kissed my head. Both of them went to sit next to the commentary table.

  Joe and I got on the apron. He climbed the ropes and did his pose while I rose my title above my head. We got inside the ring and glared at our opponents. "Well, look at what we have here. The woman known to stab people in the back, even her own family because all she wants is the spotlight." I said, making her glare back.

   Joe and I gave our title to the referee, who put them aside. The bell rang as I looked at Joe. "I'll start things off, Babygirl." he told me. I nodded before he hugged me, making the crowd go 'Awww'. I hugged him back as he kissed my hair.

  "Aww, how cute is this?" Renee said.

  "True friendship right there, folks." Michael added.

  I got behind the ropes as did Mercedes. Joe and Kevin circled each other before they locked up, starting the match.

  *10 Minutes Later*

  Joe and Kevin were brawling outside the ring. Mercedes and I were the legal ones in the match. She was currently yelling at Joe, who wasn't listening to her. She had me locked into the Bank Statement, but Joe pulled me out of the ring and that's what led us to right now.

  I was already up, breathing heavily while staring at my sister's back turned to me. Time for me to give her  taste of her own medicine.

"Look out, Sasha!" Michael exclaimed.

  Mercedes turned around and I tackled the bitch down, assaulting her as much as I could. I grabbed her and sent her into the turnbuckle. I tossed her across the ring. I grabbed her and hit her with the Broken Wings. I went for a pin. "One! Two!" She kicked out. However, I countered by locking her into my newest submission, the Coquina Clutch.

   Mercedes thrashed her legs as Kevin went to break us up, but Joe speared him. "Tap out, bitch!" I yelled as I tightened my grip. Soon, I felt her tapping my arm. The bell rang, but I kept the hold on for a few more seconds. I let her go as mine and Joe's theme played.

  "Here are your winners by submission, the team of the United States Champion, Roman, and the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Reigns!" JoJo announced.

   Joe came over and spun me around in a hug, the both of us laughing. We got our titles and rased each other's arms. Colby and Jon came in and hugged us. My husband kissed me and I kissed him back. We pulled away and we all did our pose. I smirked as I saw my sister outside the ring, holding her neck.

  All four of us got out of the ring and walked up the stairs, ready to go pack up and go to the hotel.