Chapter 89: The Unstable Royalty V.S. Fire N' Desire

A/N: BTW, the brand split is still on in this story

Tanya's P.O.V.

"Barely 24 hours and you're already defending those titles. That's awesome." Becky said as we sat in catering with Charlotte and Paige. I was wearing the same outfit I wore on my return last night.

Since we made an open challenge, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville accepted and we were scheduled to face them.

My husband and Seth were competing against Bobby Roode and Chad Gable for the Raw tag-titles. Roman was competing for the Intercontinental Championship.

"So, how have things been since the wedding?" I asked. Paige and Charlotte smiled and I saw them blushing.

"Well, we didn't want to say anything, but we adopted twins this past month. A boy named Theo and a girl named Lydia." my best friend said.

Becky and I gasped before hugging them. "Congratulations!" I said as they hugged us back. "How old are they?" Becky asked. "Six." Paige replied. "That's amazing." Becky said.

"Speaking of kids, how are little Elijah and Emily?" Paige asked. I smiled and took out my phone, showing them a picture of me and Dean with our kids.  "They're so cute!" she said. "They're so precious. Elijah looks just like his dad." Charlotte said.

"Here comes your hubby." Becky said in a singing voice.

I looked and saw my sexy god of a husband walking towards me with a smile on his face. He had the red tag-title on his shoulder.

"Hey, Babe." he told me as he kissed me. "Hey, Handsome." I replied as we pulled away. "I was thinking maybe we could go out after the show. Just the two of us." he said. I smiled before nodding.

"I'd love to." I replied. Your match is coming up." he told me.

Charlotte kissed Paige before following me and Dean. We got to gorilla and put our titles around our waists. We saw Sonya and Mandy already in the ring as they waited.

"Go out there and give them a good show." Dean told us as he gave us a hug. We hugged him back before I felt him kissing my head.

Mine and Charlotte's theme as a tag-team played and we walked out.