Chapter 83: Emily's Birthday

A/N: The outfits they're wearing are on top in the pic and that's Emily now.

  Vivian's P.O.V.

  "Oh, my gosh, I can't believe my goddaughter is turning one!" Ashley said as she helped me dress Emily.

  "I know! It seems like just yesterday, she was born." I said as I put her cute little pink bow on her hair.

There were footsteps and we looked and saw Jon step into the room with Luna and Snow white following him. His eyes widened and he smiled as he saw Emily dressed up.

"Hi, Darlin'! You look so beautiful!" he said as he picked her up. He kissed her cheek as I smiled. "Happy Birthday, Babygirl." he told her.

Today was my babygirl's first birthday. I was so excited, but it was mostly Jon who was. We invited our close friends (The rest of the Shield and their girls) as well as my sister and brother-in-law.

We would've invited the rest of my Horsewomen, but Rebecca had a signing she had to go to and Pam and Aaron were going on their honeymoon for two weeks.

All of us had already ate a birthday dinner, so we still had the cake.

We also had a huge announcement to make to the others.

  "She really has changed you, huh?" Ashley asked. Jon smiled as he looked at our daughter then me. "Both of them." he explained.

  "Let's go and celebrate. Everybody's waiting for the birthday girl." I said as Jon took my hand in his.

We got to where everybody was and they all cheered and smiled as they saw Emily and her cuteness. The party was a beautiful setup.

"Let's light up the cake!" Ashley said as she got a lighter

"Let's light up the cake!" Ashley said as she got a lighter. Jon handed Emily to me as he and Paige slowly got the cake and brought it to the table. Ashley turned on the lighter and lit the candle that was on the vanilla cake. I sat her down as my husband and I sat on either side of her.

  "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Emily. Happy birthday to you." we all sang.

I helped her blow the candle and we all clapped.

"Happy Birthday, honey." I said as I kissed her cheek.

  Ashley got a knife and began cutting the cake, serving each person a slice. I even served the dogs. Jon and I sat next to Emily as we ate cake and all the other treats from the table.

  Once we were done, I got the gifts that were given and set them on the counter.

"Okay, Babygirl. Ready to open presents?" I asked her.

"Yaaa!" she said, clapping her hands, making all the girls have heart eyes.

"Okay. Present number one is from Sarah and Colby." I said as I unwrapped it. All of us smiled at the gift. It was a big snow globe with cute bears on it. "Aww, this is so adorable. Thank you guys. She's going to love it."