Chapter 32: Wedding

Vivian's P.O.V.

  I was so nervous, yet excited. Today was the day Jon and I would tie the knot. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with the only man I"ve ever loved. Jon is the only man I need in my life as my significant other. So, all you fanboys and guys out there who have a crush on me, too late for your dream to come true.

   Our wedding wasn't going to be a huge wedding. It was going to be a small backyard wedding kind of like how my sister got married. It was going to have close friends and family members of mine and Jon. Paul and Stephanie had helped me and my family set up the wedding last night, so it didn't take long. We even had a DJ for the party.

   As for my bridesmaids, I had my four closest female friends, the Four Horsewomen, my twin sister being my maid of honor. They are the ones who helped me pick out my dress  shoes, and accessories for the wedding. They couldn't stop bragging about it, but hey, at least they're happy for me.

  Jon had Joe, Colby, Jimmy, and Joshua as his groomsmen. Joe was his best man.

   This was our list of guests:

   Ladies: Trinity, Sarah, Galina, Nia, Tamina, Nikki, CJ, Brie, Ashley, Rebecca, Pam, Mercedes, Amberlee, Mikaela, and Stephanie

  Guys: John, Rusev, Daniel, Dwayne, Andrew (Amberlee's boyfriend), Logan (Mikaela's husband), Mikaze, Nick, and Paul.

   Yep. Not a lot of people. Just people he and I are close with.

  As for who would walk me down the isle, it's going to be Paul. He's been the only father figure in my life since I began training at the Performance Center. He helped me out in ways my biological father failed to do. So, I asked him if he wanted to walk me down the isle, and he happily accepted the offer.

"How do you feel about being a bride?" Ashley asked me. "It feels good. I mean, I'm nervous, but I'm excited to be spending the rest of my life with someone who understands and appreciates me." I explained. "Sweetie, you'll be a great wife. Believe it." Rebecca told me.

They finished curling my hair and Mercedes added a touch to it. She made a small braid and put my hair in a beautiful ponytail. I felt Pam and Ashley's hands leave my face and I saw my makeup was natural, yet very beautiful. My lashes stood up, the minimum blush filed my cheeks, and my lips were perfect with a shade of light pink lipstick.

"Thank you girls. I love it." I told them, hugging them. "Anytime, Honey." Ashey said.

"Time for the dress!" Pam said as she went to my closet. She took it out and I smiled. I took it from her and went to the bathroom. I changed out of my pajamas and into the beautiful dress. It fit perfectly like a glove. The girls helped me pick it out. I put on my white heels before walking out.

The girls all gasped as they saw me. "You look so gorgeous!" they said. "Thanks." I told them. "Well, guess now's the time. You ready?" Mercedes asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. Rebecca handed me the bouquet and I took it. I walked to the window and saw all of our guests sitting down and talking with one another. All the groomsmen were there, Joe in the lead.

"Here goes nothing." I said.

Ashley placed a hand on my back and they all guided me down the stairs until we saw Paul there with Stephanie. Thy turned their heads and smiled at me as we got off the stairs. "Wow, Sweetheart. You look amazing." she told me as she and I exchanged kisses on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Vivian." Paul told me. "Thanks, you two." I told them.