Chapter 90: Epilouge

Vivian's P

Vivian's P.O.V.

"I can't wait to get my hands on them." Jon said as he wrapped his hands. "I could say the same thing. Been a while since we've been in this kind of match." I said as I held my tag title.

He finished getting ready and grabbed his newly won tag-team title. He intertwined our hands together. We opened the door and saw Finn already there with his newly won Intercontinental Championship.
"Everybody ready?" I asked as I clipped my title around my waist. They nodded before we began walking off.

We were facing Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, and Ruby Riott in a mixed tag-team match. Lucky for us, the Riott Squad was banned from ringside since they were taking on Mercedes and Pam.

We got to gorilla and saw our opponents already in the ring. I smiled before I heard my theme song play. Vince asked if I wanted a new theme, but I refused because my theme shows that I truly am Mrs. Lunatic Fringe and just as badass as him.

I walked out and the crowd cheered louder than Stone Cold and The Rock combined.

"Their opponents! First, from Boston Massachusetts, she is one-half of the WWE Women's Tag-Team Champions, Tanya Ambrose!" JoJo announced.

"There she is! One-half of Unstable Royalty!" Renee said.

"Listen to this place. You know you have made an impact when you have people cheering louder for you than legends combined. She has shown that even though she is Sasha Banks' sister and Dean Ambrose's wife, she had made her own path in the WWE." Michael added.

I took off my title before raising it above my head.

"Retaliation" played and the crowd cheered. I smiled as my sexy husband walked out with his Raw tag-title.

"Her tag-team partners! First, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing 225 pounds, he is one-half of the Raw Tag-Team Champions, Dean Ambrose!" JoJo announced.

I smiled as he made his way over to me. I ran my hands down his abs as I clutched his jacket in one hand. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me, making the crowd cheer more. We pulled away and I smiled as he wrapped an arm around me, kissing my head.

"Catch Your Breath" played and Finn walked out with his Intercontinental Championship. I smiled at my longtime friend as he made his entrance.

"And from Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland, weighing 190 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, Finn Bálor!" JoJo announced.

He walked to us and did the 'Too Sweet' symbol. I smiled as I did the same and so did my husband.

We walked down the ramp and got in the ring before doing our thing.

The bell rang and I looked at my two teammates. "I'll start." I said. They nodded before going behind the ropes.

Ruby and I circled each other before locking up.

*Skip match cause I'm lazy asf today*

Dean hit Drew with the Dirty Deeds while I hit Ruby with the Moonsault and Finn hit the Coup De Grace on Dolph. Soon, all of us pinned our opponents.

"One! Two! Three!"

The bell rang as my theme played, since Ruby and I were the legal ones.
"Here are your winners, the team of Tanya and Dean Ambrose and the Intercontinental Champion, Finn Bálor!"

We got up and raised each other's arms before they grabbed me and placed me on their shoulders. I smiled as I rose my title and they rose theirs. They set me down and we all exited the ring and walked up the ramp.

We got backstage and I said bye to Finn as my husband and I walked off. "I want my kiddos!" he said. I chuckled before we went to Stephanie and Hunter's office and knocked on the door.

I opened it and I saw my kids playing with their stuffed animals with Stephanie and Hunter.

"Mama! Dada!" Emily said as she got up and hugged us. "Hey, baby!" Dean said as he picked her up. I went to Elijah and picked him up from Hunter's arms. "Hey, handsome!" I told him as I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for watching them." Dean told them. "No problem. They're wonderful children." Stephanie said as Hunter nodded in agreement. "You can bring them anytime and we'll be more than happy to watch them."

We said bye to them and walked to catering.

"You know, I'm so lucky to have you three in my life." he told me. I smiled as I kissed his cheek. "I'm more than happy to be a part of it."

We kissed before walking off with our children.

A/N: Well, that's the end of the story, everybody! Thank you all for supporting this story and enjoying it! I love you all and thank you once again! More WWE stories coming in the future, lovelies! See you! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤