Chapter 52: Confronting Sasha

Tanya's P.O.V.

There was so any emotions coursing through me. Pain, hurt, heartbreak, anger, sadness, and betrayal. Out of all people, why my sister? Why did she turn her back on me? What made her stab me in the back? After all I've done for this little bitch, this is how she repays me?

I decided to confront and call her out tonight. I want an answer and I'm going to get it in any way I can.

I was currently behind the curtain. My title was on my shoulder and I was in some black jeans, a camouflage boyfriend tee, and some black Chuck Taylors. My body was covered in bruises, mostly on my arms and back. I was sore, but that didn't stop me.

I was going to be in an interview with Renee Young.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the Raw Women's Champion, one-fourth of The Shield, Tanya Banks!" Renee announced. The crowd cheered as my singles theme played and I walked out. I smiled at the standing ovation I received. I walked down the ramp, slapping a couple of the fans' hands.

I walked up the steel steps and got inside the ring. I went and grabbed a microphone before hugging Renee. My theme stopped and she began talking. "Tanya, everybody has been in shock and disbelief ever since the brutal attack from your sister, Sasha Banks. What is going through your mind?" she asked.

"I'm feeling a rollercoaster of emotions, Renee. I'm feeling pain, heartbreak, misery, sadness, and betrayal. My entire body is littered in fresh cuts and bruises that showed I managed to get through. All caused by my own flesh and blood. I don't understand why she did this, though. Tonight, here in Columbus, Ohio, I want answers. I want to know why did Sasha do what she did to me, to our family, to all of us." I explained.

"Listen, you have known Sasha for a very long time. She's not really good with words, she mostly lets her actions do all the talking." Renee said. We nodded in agreement.

"We have known Sasha for a very long time. I grew up with this woman, she's not a stupid person. She knows exactly why she did it, but she's not woman enough to come out here and say it to my face." I told her. It was then Renee gestured to look behind me. I looked and saw Mercedes on the titantron, outside by her car.

"Woman enough to come say it? Don't ever accuse me of not being woman enough to do anything. I'm woman enough to get out of this cold, come inside that arena, and beat the holy hell out of you!" she yelled. The crowd was booing massively as I glared at her.

"But, I'm not gonna do that because you all don't deserve that. I don't owe you an explanation, I don't owe these people an explanation, I don't owe anybody anything!" she continued. I looked at her, trying my best not to cry. Renee came over and placed a hand on my shoulder, but I didn't look at her.

"There are people who have no manners. People who want to throw insults and brag to me with their 'Why, Sasha? Why did you turn your back on your sister? Why in front of your hometown? Why on this night of all nights?" she said, mocking a crying face. I began breathing heavily as I continued glaring. "Guess your champion doesn't have all the answers now, does she?"

"Maybe I do regret my actions. Maybe I am remorseful. Maybe I'm just hoping that one day, my sister and family will forgive me." she continued. I scoffed as she shook her head. "Nope. That's not it. The truth is, I always thought The Banks Sisters were stronger together. I used to think that you made me strong, I used to think that looking at this made me strong." she said, pulling out a picture of me and her together as well as a Banks Sisters shirt.

"You selfish little bitch." I muttered.

"But, the truth is, The Banks Sisters made me weak. You made me weak. The burden of being your sister and always watching your back made me weak. But, everyday is a new day. A chance to be reborn. A chance to take the past..." she trailed off before the camera showed a huge can that had fire coming out. She pulled out a some gasoline and soaked the picture and shirt in it.

"...and burn it down." she finished. She turned and tossed the picture and shirt into the fire with a smirk on her face. I breathed heavily before I tossed my microphone and left the ring. I grabbed my title and stormed up the ramp, ready to find her to beat the holy hell out of her.

"Go get her!"

"Beat her up, Tanya!"

"Get her!"

The fans kept shouting those and that added more fuel to the fire, since I was trying to do that.

Once I got backstage, I saw lots of Superstars looking at me in fear. The cameras were still rolling. "Where you at, Sasha?! Where you at?!" I yelled. I knocked over crates and anything that was in my way. "Come on out, you selfish little bitch!" I yelled.

I then saw her back turned to me and it seemed like she was talking to someone. I screamed as I ran towards her and tackled her down. Mercedes tried fighting back as I landed brutal punches endlessly. "I made you weak?! This is my fault?! Your own ego made you weak, you bitch!" I yelled. I grabbed her and sent her into some steel pipes. I grabbed some crates and threw them at her.

I grabbed her and slammed her face into a table. I jumped on it and punched her. I got on her arm and performed the Dis-Arm-Her that Rebecca taught me. She screamed and thrashed her legs as she tapped. I pulled harder and she began wailing in agony. "This is for all of us, bitch!" I yelled.

Soon, a sea of Superstars came over to separate us. I felt Jon grab my waist as well as Joe and Colby and they held me back. "Stop it! She's not worth it!" Joe yelled. "You're selfish! I will make your life a living hell!" I yelled at Mercedes. I managed to break free. I ran and speared her through some trash cans and poles. I kept landing punched before I was held back once again my husband, Colby, and Joe. Ashley soon joined in to help.

They pried me off of Mercedes as officials came to check on her. They carried me to The Shield's locker room. I finally broke down and cried, clinging onto my husband.