Chapter 78: Hall Of Fame

Vivian's P

Vivian's P.O.V.

Well, tonight was the night before Mania. The event known as the Hall Of Fame. I was super excited because I get to induct one of my idols, Chyna into the Hall Of Fame. I also get to spend time and basically have fun with my friends.

The rest of the Shield girls were here as well.

Speaking of which, we were backstage with our guys. My sister and fellow Horsewomen were here as well. I had finished analyzing and working on my speech last week for Chyna and Hunter loved it.

"So, you nervous?" Joe asked as Galina helped adjust his tie.

"For the event, no. For inducting someone, yes. I've never done this before." I explained as I went over mt speech. "Don't be nervous, Babydoll. Remember, you're going to be introducing someone who helped pave the revolution. Without her, you wouldn't be here." Jon said.

I smiled before I saw one of the creative members run to us.

"The induction ceremony is about to start. Go with the others who will be inducting others. Also, you're the first one to go on stage." he told me. I nodded before he ran off. I took a deep breath as I looked at my husband and friends.

"Good luck." Sarah told me as she hugged me.

I hugged the rest of the girls and guys. I threw up four fingers as Rebecca, Ashley, Mercedes, and Pam all left, which they responded. Colby and Joe followed soon after with their girls.

My husband looked at me before cupping my cheek.

"Go out there and get the job done." Jon told me. I nodded before he kissed me. I kissed him back before we pulled away. "I love you, Vivian Varnado." he whispered. "I love you too, Jonathan Good." I whispered back.

I smiled before I walked behind the curtain where all the inductees and inductors were. I saw Chyna there and greeted her.

"Hi, Darling! It's great to see you!" she said as we hugged. "Good to see you too!" I said. "I feel so honored to be inducting you." I told her. "I feel grateful to have you as my inductor. Go out there and put on a pretty face." she said. I laughed as we saw Stephanie on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 2017 WWE Hall Of Fame!" she said. The crowd cheered and clapped as well as the WWE Superstars and their families.

"Now, everybody, please welcome one-fourth of The Shield, one-fifth of the Four Horsewomen, the current Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Ambrose!" she announced as the crowd cheered and clapped as my singles theme played.

I walked out and waved to the crowd and blew a kiss before going to the stand. Stephanie and I exchanged cheek kisses and hugged before she stepped aside. I smiled as I saw my friends and husband clapping, cheering for me.

I cleared my throat before I began speaking.

"Good evening, everybody." I began before the crowd bursted into clapping and cheering. I smiled before I looked to the audience.

"Everybody has seen a revolution start in this industry. All of the women in this business have paved their way to where they are today. However, this revolution started with one woman. She was the definition of a total badass. She made history even before me and my fellow women did. She became the first woman to win the Intercontinental Championship years ago. She didn't care about who her opponents her, male or female. She had an extreme sense if character, strength, and charisma. Growing up, she was not only my idol, but my hero. She made me believe that women are just as badass and good at wrestling as the men. Without her, there would be no revolution and there wouldn't be so many talented young ladies today in this industry. Back when people didn't have faith in women's wrestling, she didn't care. She fought day in and day out and helped ignite this revolution that many dreamed of. So, tonight, I am privileged to welcome the first inductee into the WWE Hall Of Fame, the Ninth Wonder of The World, Chyna!" I said, gesturing to the stage.

Her theme played as the crowd bursted into massive cheering. She walked out and smiled at me before giving me a hug. I hugged her back and stood beside as she began doing her speech.

I looked in the crowd and saw my husband and friends there, smiling at me. I smiled at them before we all listened to Chyna's speech.

When she was done, Stephanie and I hugged her before all of us went backstage.

Once everything was settled, I went to the floor where the WWE Superstars and their families were and found my seat in between Jon and Ashley.

About two hours later, the entire Hall of Fame Class of 2017 was inducted and we all celebrated.

I looked to my husband as we continued sitting down. "You did it, Babydoll. You inducted a hero of yours." he told me. I smiled as I held his hand. "Thanks for supporting me through it." I said. He kissed my cheek before he smiled. "I'll always support you, no matter what." he said before kissing me.

What a night this was before our careers would change forever.