Chapter 34: The Next Morning

Vivian's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. My body was sore as hell, but it was all worth it for last night. I smiled at the memory as I sat up, finding myself in the bed. I wrapped the sheets around me as I got some pajama shorts, a tank top, and a fresh pair of undergarments. I went into the bathroom and decided to take a bath.

After my bath, I dried myself off and got dressed. I dried off my hair and let it stay down so it could dry off. I walked, well, limped out of the bathroom. I took my birth control pill before going to the living room. I turned and saw Jon there, making breakfast. I saw his freshly cut hair. It made him look even more handsome than he already was.

I smiled as I limped over to him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Morning, Babe." he told me as he stopped what he was doing. "Morning." I said as he turned around. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "I feel good. A little bit sore and limpy, but I'm fine." I explained. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked. I shook my head as I placed my hand on his cheek.

"No, Babe. Not one bit." I told him. "You're limping, Vivian." he said. "So? It was worth it for those three rounds." I said. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "God, I'm so lucky to have you." he whispered, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back for a bit before we pulled away.

I went to the coffee machine and set it up, letting the coffee pour into the pot. Jon was making the eggs, bacon, and pancakes, while I was cutting up the strawberries, pineapples, and grapes for a fruit salad. After a while, our breakfast was finished and we ate it. When we finished, we talked about what to do for the day.

"I've always wanted to horseback ride on the beach." I told him. He wrapped an arm around me. "Well, Babe. What do you say about doing it?" he asked, nuzzling his face in my neck. I giggled as his beard tickled my skin. "I'd say yes." I told him.

We both left the house and drove off to a sort of farm place where they kept horses when their trails were open. We found out we could actually ride the horses on the beach. Jon and I were guided to the stables and were picked out two beautiful horses. He ended up getting a jet-black stallion named Midnight and I ended up getting a beautiful white Arabian mare named Sierra.

Lucky for me, I've had experience with trail riding from other places I've traveled to with WWE. Sometimes whenever we would travel to go see NXT Takeover PPVs, I would usually go horseback riding with Sarah Logan, Mickie James, and my sister. I knew exactly what to do and stuff.

Jon? Well, not so much. Why? Because he wasn't sure what side to hop on the horse from.

"Babe, you always get on from the left." I told him. He put his foot in the stirrup and got on Midnight. However, I could see a little bit of fear in his eyes. "Don't be afraid, Jon. Because Midnight could sense it and he'll buck you off. Trust me, I've seen it happen. Just relax and go with the flow." I explained to him.

He took the reins and looked at me as I easily got on Sierra. I took her reins and looked at him. "Lightly squeeze his sides to get him to go. Use the reins to guide him where you want him to go. You need to be patient and calm with the horses, though. So, don't do anything that'll spook him." I explained.

Jon smiled before letting out a chuckle. "I can't believe that you are the one who's doing what I'm supposed to. Usually I would have to get you on the horse." he old me. I smiled st him and chuckled as well. "Hey, sometimes the roles gotta change." I said.

He ended up following my instructions on how to ride Midnight as we both got the horses to walk off. Before I knew it, he was getting the hang of it. He was actually doing pretty great. After 15 minutes of riding the horses on the trail, we ended up at the beach. There were other people riding horses as well, but we were farther away from them.

"So, how's the honeymoon so far, Babe?" he asked me. "It's going great. I'm so happy to spend the rest of my life with you." I said. He smiled as the breeze blew, the sound of the waves moving. "What should we do after this?" I asked him. "Maybe we can go have lunch. I know a place." he explained.

I smiled as I urged Sierra to go a little faster. Jon managed to catch up to me. "What do you say, Jon? Race you back to the stables?" I asked. "Last one back is naked first tonight." he said. I laughed at him as we urged the horses to gallop.

I ended up winning the race and we went to have lunch at a seafood restaurant. This honeymoon was literally the best experience of my life.