Chapter 46: Saving The Besties

Roman's P.O.V.

I was with the guys, Sarah, and Galina in the Shield's locker room as we watched Sasha and Charlotte compete in a match against Emma and Lana. It has been going on for almost ten minutes, since it was one of the last matches for the show.

"So, heard anything from our girl?" Sarah asked Dean. He sighed and nodded his head. "She said she would be here with Emily. I don't know where they are. She told me she was caught up with traffic and it's already been three hours." he explained. "Did she say anything about returning, perhaps?" Seth asked.

"She said she was going to, but she never told me when exactly." my best friend's husband replied. "I miss seeing her in the ring." Galina said. "She's coming back, since she already confirmed it, but the date is unknown." Dean explained.

It was then Charlotte hit the Natural Selection on Lana. She went and pinned her, getting the three count. The bell rang as her theme played. Sasha limped over and hugged her. They celebrated until Charlotte was hit from behind by Lana. Alicia joined in and they began stomping on both of them.

"Oh, come on!" Sarah said.

Bayley's theme hit as she ran down the ramp. She slid in the ring and tacked Alicia down. She landed punches on her until Lana hit her from behind again. Sasha got up to help, but was met with an Axe Kick by Alicia. Dana Brooke ran into the ring and began attacking Bayley. "Somebody do something!" Michael said.

Suddenly....

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

OHHHHH SHIT.

SHE WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!

Our theme played and Tanya ran out in street clothing. She held a steel chair in her hand, her pink hair flowing behind her. She slid in the ring and attacked, starting with Lana. She rammed the steel chair into her gut, making the Ravishing Russian scream as she held her stomach. Alicia went for her, but Tanya ducked and kicked her.

"Get them, Girl!" Sarah cheered.

"Hell yeah, Darling! Let's go!" Dean added.

"Kick their asses!" Seth added.

She slammed the chair onto her back as she turned around. Dana went to Clothesline her, but she tossed the chair to her and performed a roundhouse kick, connecting with the chair, and knocking Dana out. She grabbed her and locked her into the Bank Statement. The built blonde screamed and tapped, but my best friend kept it locked.

As soon as Tanya released Dana, all three heel ladies were outside the ring, helping each other up. They glared at the pink-haired female and I couldn't help but smile.

Tanya threw the chair outside the ring and went to check on her three friends. After they talked a bit, she helped Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley all up. She pulled them into a group hug and they all raised their arms. They got out of the ring and walked up the ramp. However, a video of Stephanie popped up onto the titantron.

"Hello, ladies. Due to the brawl that just happened, next week, there will be an 8-woman tag-match. It will be the four of you against Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox, Lana, and Emma. Tanya, tonight, you and Bayley will take on Dana Brooke and Alicia in a tag-team match. Good luck, ladies."

The video stopped and the crowd cheered as the four girls smiled at each other. They turned and looked at the audience before holding up four fingers. Once they disappeared from the television, Dean jumped up and ran out of the locker room. "Should we go after him?" Seth asked. I stayed silent before shaking my head.

"Nah."

After a while, the door opened and I saw Dean and Tanya come in, Emily in her arms. "There's our girls!" Seth said as they laughed. "Where was she?" Sarah asked. "She was with Paige and Nia. They couldn't resist the cuteness." Tanya explained. "Who wants to hold Emily first?" she asked. We all raised our hands except for her and Jon.

"Alright. First one who finds my hidden BOSS glasses in the locker room gets to hold her." she said with a smirk.

All of us scrambled around the locker room until I found the shiny glasses. "Haha! Got 'em!" I said, holding them up. They all laughed and Tanya placed the baby in my arms. "Spend time with her all you want. I got some asses to kick." she said as she disappeared into the shower room.

Later On....

Tanya's P.O.V.

I waited at the curtain with Bayley as I warmed up. I had my makeup and hair done. I chugged a bottle of water before doing push-ups. I was already in my gear for the night.

"You ready, Bayls?" I asked her, patting her shoulder

"You ready, Bayls?" I asked her, patting her shoulder. She smiled and nodded. "I'll met you out there." I told her. I turned around and ran off to where the stairs were. I stood behind the curtain as Bayley's music played. The crowd cheered as she went out and did her entrance. "And their opponents! First, from San Jose, California, Bayley!" JoJo announced.

Bayley did her thing and walked down the ramp. She got inside the ring and took off her jacket as she waited against the ropes. The crowd began chanting my ring name, making me smile to myself.

"Let's do this." I said.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd erupted into cheers as I went out and stood on the stairs. "And her tag-team partner, from Boston, Massachusetts, representing The Shield, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced. I put on my game face as I walked down the stairs. I slapped a couple of the fans' hands and got to the barricade.

I jumped over it and slid inside the ring. I stood side-by-side with Bayley as Alicia and Dana glared at us. The bell rang and I got behind the ropes as my partner started off against Alicia.

10 Minutes Later

I let out a battle cry and hit Dana with a Spear. I then locked her into the Bank Statement. She was thrashing her legs in agony. Alicia came in to break it up, but Bayley hit her with a Bayley-To-Belly. I felt Dana tap my leg and the bell rang. I let her go and stood up.

"Here are your winners by submission, Bayley and Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced. My partner and I hugged before raising each other's arms. We got out of the ring and went backstage. As soon as we did, I saw Dean there. I said bye to Bayley and walked over to him.

"You did great, Darling." he said, kissing my head. "Thanks, Baby." I told him as we pecked each other's lips. He wrapped an arm around me and we met up with our friends.