Chapter 51: Sometimes, Blood Just Isn't Thicker Than Water

A/N: I'm going to put Corey and Renee from now on with Michael because I feel like I can write more commentary parts with them

Vivian's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for a tag-team match with my sister against Dana and Emma. The guys just finished competing in a tag-team match.

I still felt a little bit rusty since the childbirth two months ago, but I'm still at the top of my game. There's just one problem I've been noticing recently and I'm kind of worried. Sasha has been acting a little distant and whenever I ask her what's wrong, she brushes it off and walks away.

We were currently behind the curtain and I held my title on my shoulder. I looked at Mercedes, who was playing with her hands nervously. "Sis, what's wrong?" I asked her. "N-nothing. I'm fine." she replied. "Mercedes, you can tell me." I told her. "I said I'm fine, Vivian. Stop asking me over and over again." she snapped.

"Fine. Sorry for being a concerned sister." I told her with a roll of my eyes.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

I walked out and smiled at the cheering fans. I unstrapped my belt and rose it above my head. I stayed there and waited for my sister to come out.

Had a dream I
Hadn't made it
But, there's nothing dragging down me, yeah
'Cause a girl gonna push 'em all out the way

She came out and did her entrance before joining me. "Their opponents! The team of Tanya and Sasha Banks, the Banks Sisters!" JoJo announced. Mercedes and I looked at each other and I sighed, shaking my head and walking off. I slapped some fans' hands before going inside the ring.

"What's up with Sasha and Tanya?" Corey asked.

"Not sure. It seems as if there's some tension of some sort between these two sisters." Michael replied.

"Why do I have a feeling that something's not right here?" Renee asked.

"I feel it too." Corey replied.

  I rose my title again as Mercedes joined me. I put my title aside as she took off her accessories. The bell rang and she got behind the ropes. I eyed Emma as we circled each other. It was then I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. I looked and saw Mercedes step inside. "What the hell, dude?" I asked her. "Just shut up and let me do my job." she replied.

"Tanya Banks doesn't seem to happy right now." Michael said.

"Sasha just wants to steal her sister's spotlight." Corey retorted.

Ha, I actually agree with you.

"Well, Tanya's the champion after all." Renee added.

I groaned before I stepped out of the ring and behind the ropes. Mercedes and Emma circled each other before they locked up, starting the match. I rested my head against my hand as I saw my sister trying to take all the credit and stuff.

  15 Minutes Later

  I extended my hand towards Mercedes as she crawled to me. Dana was crawling towards Emma. "Come on, Sis! You got this! Tag me!" I encouraged her. She managed to jump up slightly and tag me in just as Dana tagged in her partner. I ran and tackled Emma down before landing punches on her over and over again.

   I got up and waited until she was on her knees and hit a Shining Wizard. I then pinned her. "One! Two!" Dana came and broke the count. Mercedes came in and sent her on the outside. She turned and was met with a boot to the face by Emma. I got up and waited for her to turn around. As she did, I ran and hit her with a devastating Spear.

  I pinned her. "One! Two! Three!" The bell rang as my theme played. "Here are your winners, The Banks Sisters!" JoJo announced. I got up as Mercedes got in. She hugged me and I hugged her back before we raised each other's arms. I smiled as I walked forward to retrieve my title until...

  I felt a pain in my back, making me fall forward. I felt chair shots being fired at me and I screamed in pain.

"What the-" Corey said.

"Hey!" Renee exclaimed.

"Oh, my God! What the hell?!" Michael exclaimed.

  I sat up and I saw Mercedes standing there with a smirk on her face. She held a steel chair in her hand and I looked at her with teary eyes. She grabbed me by my hair and began punching and assaulting me over and over again. She grabbed the chair and began striking me with it over and over again.

"That's her sister! What the hell is wrong with her?!" Corey asked.

Mercedes grabbed me and hit me with the Bankrupt. She then locked me into the Bank Statement. It added extra pain to my stinging body and back from the chair shots. I screamed as I tried to fight back, but I couldn't, since I was weak now.

"Wait a minute!" Michael said.

"Best friend to the rescue!" Renee added.

  Ashley's theme played and she came running out with a steel chair. She got inside the ring and swung at Mercedes. She began striking her with the chair over and over again. Ashley gently moved me out of he way before she began kicking Mercedes.

"Go, Charlotte! Give her a taste of her own medicine!" Renee said.

  The tall woman grabbed her and hit her with the Natural Selection. She grabbed her legs and locked her into the Figure Eight. Mercedes screamed as she tapped, but she deserved it. I held my shoulder in pain as I lay down, every tiny move resulting in a stinging and burning sensation on my body.

  Ashley released Mercedes and threw her out of the ring. She came over to me as her theme played. "You okay?" she asked. I shook my head as I felt a searing pain in my shoulder, making me scream. She rolled me out of the ring and got out herself. Ashley grabbed my good arm and draped it over her shoulders.

  As she helped me walk up the ramp, my husband and the rest of our team came running out. I felt myself getting dizzy and lightheaded. "Is she okay?!" Colby asked. "I don't know! We need to get her help!" Ashley replied. Jon came over to me and picked me up bridal style. "You'll be okay, Darling. I got ya." he whispered, kissing my head.

  Next thing I knew, the entire world went black.