Author's Note

Hey, lovelies.

As you all know, most of us are heartbroken and devastated that Roman Reigns/Joe Anoa'i is diagnosed with leukemia once again.

The announcement hit me harder than anything. I couldn't stop crying my heart out. I had my Divas title (it has his autograph) with me and was wearing my Roman Reigns gloves that I had gotten for my birthday. I saw Roman live for the first time on that same day.

I was so devastated, I didn't even enjoy Raw for once (I usually do). I actually slept with those exact same gloves next to my pillow. Earlier today, I took them with me to school in my backpack. I'm going to keep doing this.

The attachment I feel towards Roman/Joe is so much, since I've idolized and looked up to that man since his time in FCW.

I know you may not read this, but I wish you a great recovery, Joe. You're more than an idol to me. You're my hero. You made me believe in myself and achieve things I never thought I would. You taught me to ignore those who tried to put me down and focus on what was important. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Also, the heel turn from Dean was pretty (excuse my language) fucked up. Like, come on WWE. Why last night? Why?! On the night where Seth and Dean won the titles for Roman, you all had to fuck it up. You and your stupid creative team only care about money more than the people who risk their lives and bodies every single night for your damn company!

Because of this, I've decided that I'm going to take a break from Wattpad. I'm just in a bad place right now. I will be trying to write chapters and reading fanfics, but don't expect an update anytime soon. There will be one, just not at the moment. I need time to adjust to this. Sorry if you're disappointed.

As for the Roman haters, I hope you all are feeling like shit now.

Also, to my followers who hate on Roman and are happy he has leukemia, do me a favor and unfollow me. I don't care who you are. I'll just block you and unfollow you. Nobody should suffer from any type of cancer. If you are happy that someone has that, you're heartless and a disgrace.

To my faithful and loyal followers, thanks for understanding and accepting this note. I'll be back soon, lovelies.

#ThankYouRoman. Hope you get better soon. We love you. 💓💓💓💓💓