Chapter 25: "I'm Already Cleared, Bitches."

Mercedes' P.O.V.

I really hate this so much. Raw hasn't been the same without my sister. None of the ladies care about the championship or about winning it. They all just want Vivian back. She has basically become their leader since she won the title and joined The Shield. We all miss her so much.

I know the guys are missing her like crazy. I haven't been able to visit her, since she has been rehabbing in a special center in Miami and they don't allow visitors from time to time. Also, because of the traveling. Jon went with her, so he keeps me updated on her condition to see how she's doing.

The Shield's performance has slowly decreased a bit since Vivian got injured. As much as I wanted to punch Ronda in the face, she would probably beat my ass and it wouldn't be worth it. She has my sister's respect. I don't want to ruin that.

Tonight, I have a match against the returning Paige. Alicia Fox was gonna be in her corner. I would've asked Pam or Ashley but they had matches tonight. So, it looked like I was going at it alone.

I was walking down the hallways, trying to find The Shield's locker room. I haven't gotten any calls or texts from Vivian and it's worrying me. Eventually, I found it and knocked on the door. It opened and revealed Joe, Colby, and Jon all in their SWAT gear.

"Hey, Merc. What's up? Come in." Colby told me. I went inside and looked at them. "Have you heard anything from Vivian?" I asked them. They all shook their heads. "Nothing. We've been calling her and texting her. She never answered." Joe explained. "That's not like her. Normally, she would answer instantly." Jon said.

"I have a match against Paige. Alicia Fox is going to be in her corner. Pam and Ashley have matches of their own tonight." I explained. It was then Colby placed a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want us to accompany you?" he asked. I smiled slightly and shook my head. "Thanks, but it wouldn't make a difference. I think I can handle it." I told him.

"Just focus on Vivian. Imagine her at ringside with you." Jon told me. "Thanks, Bro. I'll try my best." I told them. It was them there was a knock on the door. Joe went and opened it, revealing a tech guy. "Sasha Banks, you're up." he said before leaving. I sighed before I put on my jacket. "Good luck." they all told me. I smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

I walked out and tried to keep myself together. I got to the curtain and saw Paige and Alicia already in the ring. They had their arms around each other. My heart ached, since that reminded me of Vivian and I. The tech team saw me as I put on my shades. I heard my theme play and the crowd cheering.

Had a dream I
Hadn't made it
Now there's nothing dragging down me, yeah
'Cause a girl gonna push 'em all the way

"And her opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, Sasha Banks!" JoJo announced. I took off my shades and tossed them before walking down the ramp. I kept my eye on Paige and Alicia as I got on the apron. I did my signature pose before getting inside the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Sasha Banks is out here alone because her sister, Tanya Banks, the former Raw Women's Champion has been out due to injuries sustained from the Iron-Man match with Ronda Rousey." Michael said.

"Sasha has to be focused. She's clearly outnumbered since the former champion, Paige has Alicia Fox, another former champion in her corner tonight." JBL said.

I took off my jacket and accessories as Alicia went to ringside. The bell rang as Paige and I circled each other. We then locked up, starting the match.

*10 minutes later*

I grabbed Paige and hit her with the Bankrupt. Soon, I transitioned into the Backstabber. I locked her into the Bank Statement. She screamed and thrashed her legs, trying to get to the ropes. Alicia was encouraging her. I screamed and applied more pressure before she tapped out. The bell rang as my music played.

"Here is your winner by submission, Sasha Banks!" JoJo announced.

I felt myself get punched. Soon, I was getting punched and stomped on. I looked and saw Alicia there. Paige got up and smirked with her before they began attacking me. They stomped on me as I held my shoulder in pain. Alicia grabbed me before she ran and hit me with the Scissors Kick. Paige hit me with the Rampage. "Paige and Alicia just assaulting and attacking Sasha!" Jerry exclaimed.

(Motorcycle Revving)

The crowd suddenly started cheering. Paige and Alicia looked on in shock at the ramp. "No way! Is it her?! Is she here?!" Michael asked. "She is!" Jerry added.

I saw the one person slide into the ring and tackle Paige down. It was my sister! She was back! She looked better and healthier. She looked more built.

"Shield member and former Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Banks coming to the aid of her twin sister! What an incredible return!" JBL said.

Vivian landed punches on Paige as Alicia came over. She then punched Alicia before nailing her with a roundhouse kick. She ran to the ropes and hit her with a Spear. Vivian grabbed Alicia and tossed her over the top rope. She turned and saw Paige about to strike.

Paige went to run away, but she grabbed her hair. She then did something I didn't expect for her to do. Vivian kissed her before hitting her with the Dirty Deeds. "Dirty Deeds to Paige! Tanya Banks using her boyfriend and fellow Shield member, Dean Ambrose's finisher!" Jerry said.

Paige and Alicia rolled out of the ring in pain. Vivian saw me and her eyes softened. She went to me and bent down at my level. "You okay?" she asked me. I gave her a pained smile before nodding. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Vivian helped me up before going to get a microphone. She then glared at the two ladies on the outside.

"Listen here, you little bitches. You can beat me as many times a you try, but you will NOT put your filthy hands on my sister! If you sure as hell do, I will beat your asses so bad, you won't walk for a while!" she yelled. The crowd went insane at her words. Paige and Alicia clung onto each other, glaring at my twin.

"As a matter of fact, I challenge you both. Why don't you little weasels fight me and my sister next week in a tag-team match?" she asked them with a smirk on her face. The two ladies looked at her in fear, but Paige yelled at her, accepting the challenge.

"You two better watch your backs because I'm already medically cleared, bitches." she finished before tossing the microphone. Her theme played as the crowd cheered. As soon as the two left, Vivian helped me out of the ring. We wrapped our arms around each other, walking up the ramp and going backstage.

We saw Joe, Colby, Jon, Ashley, and Pam all there with huge smiles on their faces.

"You did a great job. Welcome back, Baby." Jon told me as he came over and kissed Vivian. It was then the others and I looked at him in shock. He had a smirk on his face. "What's up?" he asked. "Did you know about this?" Colby asked. He nodded his head before pecking my sister's cheek. "I couldn't spoil it."

The girls hugged her and the guys attacked her with hugs and kisses. All of us went to catering together, enjoying Vivian's return to not only the WWE, but to us.