Chapter 28: Anniversary

Vivian's P.O.V.

Tonight was a really important night for me. I was going to go out with Jon to celebrate our four-year anniversary. We got together in 2013 in NXT. I was so excited to go our with my man and have time to the both of us. We may have had our ups and downs in the past, but I've forgiven him and we're stronger than ever now.

Right now, I was at the hotel, getting my hair done by Ashley and makeup done by Mercedes. They were just as excited as I was. They took me to get my nails done a beautiful violet color.

"Are you excited?" Ashley asked me as she curled my hair. "Hell yeah. I've been waiting for this." I replied. "Dude, I wish you two would just get married and give me nieces and nephews!" Mercedes said. We laughed at her comment. "Soon, Merc. We haven't really talked about it." I told her as she continued doing my makeup.

Soon, I felt their hands leave my face. I got up and looked in the wall mirror. "Thank you so much, girls! I love it!" I told them. "You're welcome, V. Now, go try on the dress." Ashley said as she handed me the dress they helped me buy.

I went inside the bathroom and changed from my comfortable pajamas into the dress. It stopped 'till my thighs and hugged my curves perfectly. I put on a pair of black strap heels before walking put. The girls gasped with smiles on their faces. "You look awesome." they said. "Thanks, ladies." I said.

I heard a knock on the door and I took a deep breath. "You got this." my best friend told me. I nodded as I got my purse and phone. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Jon. He had on a pair of jeans, some black boots, a black V-neck, and his leather jacket. He looked...perfect.

"Wow, Vivian. You look beautiful." he told me. "Like what you see?" I asked with a tiny smirk. "I love what I see." he replied. I smiled as I closed the door and walked out. He held my hand as we walked down the hallway and got to the elevator. "Happy Anniversary, Babe. Here you go." he said.

He reached into his jacket and got out a heart shaped box and a bouquet of roses. I gasped as I took them. "Jon, I love them. Thank you so much." I told him with a hug and a kiss. "I'm glad you like them, Baby." he said. We got out of the elevator and walked out of the hotel.

We went into the car and we drove off. He held my hand the entire time. After being on the road for about 15 minutes, we stopped at the beach that was there. We got out and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Jon, what're we doing here?" I asked him. "Close your eyes." he told me. I did as he said and I felt him carry me bridal style.

All I could hear was the soothing sound of the waves, which made me relaxed.

Soon, I felt my feet touch the floor. "You ready, Vivi?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah." I said. I felt his hands going up and down my arms. "Open." he told me. I did as he said and gasped at the sight in front of me. "Jon, it's beautiful! I love it!" I told him as I turned around and kissed him. He laughed and kissed me back.

There was a blanket that had candles lit around it and a couple of our favorite foods (burgers, fries, and our favorite treats). There were also two glasses full of my favorite wine. It was right next to the beach and we had a perfect view of the sunset. I couldn't have asked for anything better than this.

We walked over to the sight and sat down. We grabbed the food and began eating it. I looked at Jon as he took a sip of his glass of wine. "What?" he asked. I smiled at him. "Thank you so much for doing this, Babe. I love you." I told him. He placed a hand on my cheek. "You're welcome, Vivian. I love you too. Happy Anniversary." he said.

I leaned in and kissed him gently. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. We made out for a little bit until we pulled away. Our foreheads were resting on each other, just the way I liked it.

"Happy Anniversary." I said.