6

Jungkook awoke with his limbs intertwined with Taehyung's. He giggled at the sight of him as his mouth was slightly open, drool on the side of his face. Although he looked a mess, Jungkook thought him to be a beautiful mess. He wanted to get up without waking his hyung but failed.

"Good morning." Taehyung spoke wiping the drool off his face.

"Good morning." Jungkook replied, pouting.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed out of confusion as to why the little was pouting.

"What's wrong?" He asked, placing his hand on Jungkook's soft cheek.

"'M sorry I w-woke hyung, I tried really really hard not to."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small frame, pressing a soft kiss to his nape. He pulled him closer to rest his head in his shoulder.

"Don't feel bad. If you woke up before me then it must mean I have to get up as well. I'm not mad, see? Now turn that frown upside down because you haven't done anything wrong. Okay?"

"Hm." Jungkook hummed.

"How about we get breakfast?"

"Yes yes breakfast!" Jungkook spoke enthusiastically.

Taehyung removed his head from Jungkook's shoulder and he jumped out of the bed then ran to the kitchen and sat at the table. Taehyung followed after the hyperactive little wondering how he was so energetic considering it was the morning.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Taehyung asked grabbing two bowls from the cabinet.

"Rainbow hoops!"

"Hey, what did I tell you about shouting?" Taehyung asked sternly.

"I-Inside voices. Sorry hyung."

He sighed as Jungkook lowered his head with a noticeable pout. He hadn't meant to, but his voice came off very harsh.

Taehyung reached out for Jungkook's hands and offered a warm smile. "It's okay, just remember."

Taehyung took the Rainbow hoops box from the cupboard and poured it into a bowl for Jungkook. He looked over at him to see him engaged with something on his phone.

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung asked now pouring milk into the littles bowl.

"N-nothin'." He replied without taking his eyes off whatever he was looking at on his phone.

Taehyung grabbed a blue plastic spoon from the cutlery drawer and put it into the bowl of cereal. He made his way over to Jungkook and placed the bowl in front of him, while he glanced at the picture on Jungkook's phone.

He saw someone's neck covered in dark purple hickey, each the size of a coin.

"Who sent you that?" Taehyung questioned.

"Jiminie. They so pretty. I want it! Please can I have it too?" Jungkook begged, pushing his bottom lip out as he made wide puppy eyes.

"They're not for everyone, Koo." Taehyung explained, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"But-"

"Stop fucking talking and eat your cereal." Taehyung spoke sternly.

Jungkook jumped, frightened by Taehyung's tone.

"No- no Jungkook. Kook-ah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you."

Taehyung tried to rest his hands on Jungkook's shoulders to calm him down but as soon as his hands came in contact with Jungkook's shoulders, he flinched so hard that he almost fell off his seat.

"N-no!" Jungkook cried out as he quickly stood from the chair and ran into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Shit." Taehyung cussed under his breath.

He made a sharp turn and jogged to Jungkook's door. He knocked lightly and called out Jungkook's name to be greeted with a soft go away. He sighed and pulled d the door open to see Jungkook sitting against the headboard of his bed, sitting with his knees to his chest as tears streamed down his small face.

"I'm so sorry for shouting out you. I really didn't mean to, Kook." Taehyung apologised as he sat close to Jungkook's curled body.

"Hyung s-shout at K-Kookie an' l get scared..." Jungkook informed quietly while sitting up.

"I know, and I promise I will never do it again."

"Promise?"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with bright, hopeful wide eyes and his bottom lip pushed out.

"I promise you, baby."

Taehyung shuffled closer to Jungkook to kiss the top of his head before hugging him. Jungkook eventually pulled out of their hug, immediately looked down at his lap.

"What's up love?"

"C-can hyung call me baby more?" He asked nervously as he fidgeted with his hands.

"Of course, baby."