38

"Eomma, can I have my boyfriend back?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

His mother had been with Jungkook ever since he first stepped into the house and was showering him with affection and treats; the treats he wasn't allowed to have due to his punishment.

"Let me and Jungkook have some bonding time. I've always wanted another son." Eunmi informed.

Taehyung looked to his Appa, he put his hands up in defense relentlessly then turned to walk out of the garden and back into the house.

"But then I had you and thought it was best for my sanity to stop at two kids." She continued, while playing catch with Jungkook.

"Yah!" Taehyung shouted, offend by his Eomma's words.

"Yah! Where's your respect? Or did you leave that in Seoul along with your dignity?" His mother talked back standing with her hands on her hips.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her behaviour. Eunmi never acted her age. Even when he was a child, she was pretty much the same. It was as if in her teenage years her mind just stopped and didn't develop unlike her physical appearance.

"Eomma two, I wan' more cakies!"

"What's the magic word, Kookie?" Eunmi asked with a smile on her face.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Jungkook pouted.

He loved getting his way with his second Eomma. Seokjin would never give him as many treats as Eunmi gave him.

"Well since you asked so nicely. Come on."

Eunmi held her hand out to the little and he ran towards her and grabbed her hand as they walked into the house together. Taehyung hadn't had to share Jungkook like this before and the fact that he suddenly had to made him jealous.

"Has this brat forgotten who his daddy is?" Taehyung asked himself, jealousy surging through him.

He hadn't bothered to tell his Eomma that Jungkook wasn't allowed treats since he was bad and didn't listen to him because he knew that she would disregard what he told her and feed him more treats just to be rebellious.

"Here comes the aeroplane!" Eunmi exclaimed, baby talking Jungkook as she fed him cake.

"Hey family!" A voice shouted from the hallway.

Taehyung immediately recognised the voice and walked towards it to see his older sister, Kiyeon.

"Noona!" He hugged his sister and spun her around.

He hadn't seen her in around a year. The two siblings had a lot to catch up on. They walked back into the kitchen and everyone's eyes lit up when they saw her.

"Yah, Kiyeon. What makes you think it's okay to go to England and not tell your Eomma? Do you want to die?" Eunmi spoke, which resulted in the siblings rolling their eyes.

"But you were the first person I called when I landed in Heathrow."

"Yeah yeah. Did you bring me anything oh precious daughter of mine?" Eunmi asked smiling sweetly.

"I got everyone gifts."

Eunmi clapped her hands and stood to hug her daughter. Jungkook tilted his head to the side then looked at Taehyung. He raised an eyebrow at his baby then ever so smoothly, he got up from the seat he was sitting on and sat on Taehyung's lap.

"Oh, so now you remember daddy exists." Taehyung retorted, feigning pettiness.

"I'll never forget about daddy. Never ever. I loves daddy too much to forget."

Taehyung smiled a boxy smile and kissed Jungkook's lips. "My little baby Koo. Don't ever neglect daddy like that or I'll punish you."

The little nodded vigorously giggling. The two enjoyed each others company as they usually would since they hadn't spent much time together while being at Taehyung's parents house. Even if they had forever to spend time together, being apart, even if they were in the same place, was too much.

"Oh my god my eyes my beautiful korean eyes!" Kiyeon exclaimed pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

Jungkook flinched in Taehyung's lap and brought his head down to his shoulder as the older patted his back.

"Ki, you know Kooks doesn't like shouting." Taehyung warned.

"Aunt Kiki's sorry boo, but I just walked in on Appa and once you see that you can't unsee it."

Taehyung placed his hands over Jungkook's ears. "Was he masturbating?" He asked his noona.

"Even that would be better than what I just saw." She muttered.

Taehyung removed his hands from Jungkook's ears.

"What was he doing then? And do I need to cover his ears?"

"No, this is child friendly. The man was dancing." Kiyeon spoke as if the very words she spoke were venomous.

"Please don't-"

Kiyeon cut her dongsaeng off. "Yes, again. He was dancing to despacito again. Next time I see Hoseok, remind me to murder him for introducing that damned song to our Appa."

"I'm right behind you, Ki." Taehyung told her chuckling.

"D-daddy?" Jungkook called out, his head now raised.

"Yes baby boy?"

"What's master baking?"

Kiyeon had a confused looked then her face suddenly turned bright red and she practically darted out the kitchen leaving the young couple by themselves as before.

Taehyung was confused but then he suddenly understood what Jungkook was trying to say. He wasn't supposed to hear that.

"Shit." He cussed, closing his eyes slowly as he tried to think of a way to describe masturbating.

"It's pretty much the same thing you do to daddy's paci, baby."

That being the only way Taehyung could think of he stuck with it.

"Okay daddy!"

Something just told Taehyung that him telling Jungkook what masturbating was in his own words was going to come back and bite him.