15

"Jimin, Kook! Dinners ready!" Taehyung shouted to the littles who were still in Jungkook's room.

For the remainder of the time the pair spent in Jungkook's room, they had changed their clothes, given that their bottom halves were dirty and changed into Jungkook's onesies. Jimin wore a yellow chick onesie while Jungkook wore his favourite blue footed onesie.

They coloured just as Jungkook had been wanting to do and sung along to songs from their favourite Disney movies, using the YouTube on Jungkook's TV.

The two friends walked out of Jungkook's and to the kitchen/living room where they took their seats at the dining table, siting across from each other.

The four settled down and began to eat their food with minimal conversation going around. Jungkook and Jimin keep giving each other cheeky smiles every minute which left Yoongi and Taehyung wondering what they were up to.

"Min-ah, what did you and Kookie do?" Yoongi asked Jimin causing him to break out into a huge grin.

"I show Koo how to make Uncle Tae happy!"

Yoongi and Taehyung shared a equally as confused look before looking back at Jimin, the same expression on their faces remaining.

"Baby, what did Jimin show you?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Jiminie show me t-the grown up kisses, hyungie."

Yoongi's eyes widened after Jungkook finished his sentence. His eyes darted between the two littles wondering what lead to Jimin deciding to show Jungkook how to make out.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he stood from his chair, his eyes hardening as he stared down at Jimin then looked to Jungkook.

"Y-Yoongi hyung, try to c-calm down."

Yoongi ran his hands over his face as he nodded. The man chewed on his bottom lip to postpone his threatening tears from falling.

"We need to go. W-we'll talk later." Yoongi informed weakly.

He pulled Jimin up from the chair by his wrist, and stormed out of Taehyung and Jungkook's apartment, unintentionally slamming the door behind them.

Taehyung felt his chest tighten upon hearing the door slam and not too long after, his eyes begun to water. Everything that had been said began to come together causing him distress. Somewhere along the way, Taehyung had indeed caught feelings for Jungkook but only thought of it as adoration, but up until now, he realised that his feelings for Jungkook were beyond that of adoration and immense care. He was surely in love with Jungkook in a way a man would love another.

Taehyung grimaced at how he was devoid of having the right to be indignant about Jungkook and Jimin's actions because they weren't together but simply knowing of it was enough to make his heart clench.

He stood from his seat at the table and made his way into his room. He lay on his bed and stared up at the white ceiling not knowing what to do. He couldn't face Jungkook because he was afraid he'd take his pain out on him.

He felt overwhelmingly cretinous for harbouring feelings for Jungkook.

He felt ignoramus.

________

A sudden knock on Taehyung's bedroom door sounded but he found that he did not have the strength nor will to answer it, so he continued to lay still as he nuzzled his head into his soft pillow.

"Taehyung-ah?"

Taehyung sighed as he sat up to for his gaze to meet Seokjin who was standing in the doorway, staring at him with a sympathetic expression. He hadn't even realised he was crying until he felt the arms of his hyung embrace him.

"I-I shouldn't even be crying." He spoke through his copious tears.

"It's okay to be upset Tae. I too would be distraught if I found out the person I was infatuated with did such things."

"H-How did you know?"

"You're really fucking obvious." He offered Taehyung a small smile. "But please don't be mad at them. They didn't know any better and Jimin, well- he's always liked to show Jungkook new things." Seokjin continued and Taehyung nodded in response.

"New things like?" He questioned.

Seokjin forced a nervous laugh. "Jimin... he was Jungkook's first kiss for starters. He taught him how to kiss. Then he taught Jungkook to curse in little space then went on to teach him how to fake cry to get what he wanted."

Taehyung tried to hide his laughter, but failed earning a slap on the back of his head.

"You think it's funny? Try dealing with Jungkook when he's like that then I'll guarantee you won't be laughing!"

Taehyung calmed himself down, nodding to Seokjin's words. He still found the things that Jimin taught Jungkook to do funny, but he was certain that he didn't want to deal with a bratty Jungkook as he was quite happy with him how he was now.

"Now let's get out of here because we have a situation where a certain little boy thinks you don't want him anymore." Seokjin explained which made Taehyung jump up from his bed, flinging the covers from his body and rushing out of his room.

He saw Jungkook curled up on the couch sniffling, his knees brought up to his chest as his arms were wrapped around them tightly. Taehyung walked towards him and crouched down in front of him. Jungkook's cries reached its crescendo as his sobs bounced off of the walls and filled the room.

"Why don' you wan' Kookie anymore?!" He cried out, making Taehyung's heart ache to see him in such a state.

Taehyung slightly lifted Jungkook from the couch and sat down to sit him on his lap. Jungkook fisted Taehyung's black shirt and buried his face into his chest as he cried.

"Koo baby, I want you more than anything. I love you to the moon and back and back again."

"You said lying is naugh'y, liar! Just wanted to make h-hyungie happy! Like when Abeoji lie!" Jungkook told him hitting his chest weakly.

"You wanted to know how to make me happy, lovely?"

Jungkook nodded and wiped his face dry of his tears that proved itself to be pointless and his tears kept falling.

"Jungkook-ah... I'm already happy. I'm happy because I have you." Taehyung told him.

The younger boy raised his head from Taehyung's chest, staring at him with wide, red, puffy eyes. Taehyung leaned over to peck Jungkook's forehead and moved back to see Jungkook with a bright smile on his face.

"L-love you hyungie." Jungkook muttered as he nuzzled his head into the crevice of Taehyung's neck.

"And I love you too baby."

Seokjin smiled at the scene that unfolded in front of him. Taehyung looked over at him and mouthed a thank you to which Seokjin responded to with a smile. He quietly slipped out of the two's apartment, pleased with himself for bringing them back together as they should be.