47

"Baby hurry up and get dressed, we need to meet Namjoon." Taehyung shouted to Jungkook from the living room where he was petting Yeontan.

Taehyung had received a call from Namjoon last night telling him that himself and Jungkook need to meet him and the others; apart from Seokjin for whatever reason at Seoul Global High School. He wanted to know why they had to go to a high school at 9pm but didn't question his hyung. Usually, Namjoon had good ulterior motives for the things he did.

"Do I look good, daddy?" Jungkook asked a grin on his face.

The older smiled at his choice of clothing. He was wearing a baby blue shirt with white applique at the top and white shorts. Taehyung wore a white shirt, baby blue sleeveless jumper and white unfitted trousers.

Another thing Namjoon had told him was to wear white and blue.

"Of course baby," Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook and pressed a kiss against his soft cheek "you always look good."

The younger was about to peck the older's lips when Yeontan interrupted them by barking and coming in between the couple. Taehyung rolled his eyes knowing that this wouldn't be the only moment Yeontan would ruin.

"Can we pretty please bring Yeontanie? Please?"

"Sorry baby but we'll have to leave Tan here. Appa wants us to do something very important, okay?" The older told him.

Jungkook pouted but nodded slowly, then kissed Yeontan's head and muttered sweet nothings to him which made the dog nuzzle his head against Jungkook's chest.

"Let's go now, baby."

The little intertwined his hand with Taehyung's and walked out the door, the older locking it behind them. They jumped into Taehyung's car once they were outside and drove off to the high school Namjoon told them to meet him at.

"Daddy." Jungkook called out.

"Yes baby?"

"Eomma and Appa love each other loads and loads, don't they?"

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion, wondering why Jungkook was asking when he knew the answer. "They love each other very much. Why are you saying this, baby?"

"If Eomma and Appa love each other, does that mean they will stay together forever?" He spoke, his eyes looking at his shirt sleeve as he fiddled with it nervously.

"Well it seems that way. What's on your mind, baby? You know you can tell daddy anything." Taehyung told him, taking his hand off the clutch to squeeze Jungkook's thigh briefly before putting it back on the clutch.

"Daddy and Kookie love each other a lot, so we will stay together forever?"

The older bit his lip thinking of a way to tell Jungkook the truth in a less harsh manner.

"We don't know what the future holds, but right now, I know that I wanna be with you."

The little flushed red, his hands covering his small face to hide his blush from Taehyung who was laughing at how flustered he became.

It wasn't long before they pulled up at Seoul Global High School. They could see Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok standing by the building wearing similar clothing to the young couple.

The two got out the car, Taehyung locking it behind himself before approaching their friends. Jungkook ran ahead and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist tight as he hugged the younger back.

"What's so important you had to delay my baby's bedtime?" Taehyung questioned.

"I never had friends in school and wanted me to come back for what reason?" Yoongi complained.