31

Taehyung sat at his desk, his head resting on the keyboard of the computer. All the hours he'd been at work for, there was only one thing on his mind and it wasn't work related.

When he left the apartment, Jungkook was in little space and Taehyung knew he couldn't fend for himself when he was a little. He took the time to prepare food and child proof the house before he left but still, he couldn't help but worry about him.

How was he holding up? Would he need his help changing, bathing or eating? What if he misplaced Mr Cuddles and needed help to find him?

"Taehyung-ah!" Taehyung's boss called out from his office.

He immediately shot up from his seat and jogged to Joon Soo's office, slowing down when he reached the half closed door.

"That cute boyfriend of yours is worrying you from what I've been told."

Taehyung's eyes widened with suprise as he wondered how Joon Soo found out about his over-worrying. Was it really that obvious?

"You're eye-raping your computer screen and your background is a picture of you two, from what I've been told." The chairman spoke, tilting his head slightly.

"Come sit and explain." He continued ushering him.

Taehyung nodded though his boss couldn't see. He sat down on the couch opposite to where Joon Soo was sitting. He kept his head and eyes concentrated on his fiddling hands that rested on his lap.

"Are you going to tell me willingly or will I have to force it out of you?" Joon Soo raised an eyebrow.

"Jungkook wanted to have sex, but I told him we should wait so it could be special because he's a virgin and now he h-hates me."

Taehyung's tears began to well up in his eyes as he remembered how aggressive his boyfriend has been towards him. It was so bad to the point where wasn't even sure if he could continue calling Jungkook his boyfriend. His tears fell from his eyes, dampening his black slacks. He hadn't bothered to wipe them away as he knew the tears wouldn't stop for a while.

"Taehyung, I understand that it's your first time being a caregiver but are you fucking kidding me?"

"W-what?" Taehyung asked as he lifted his head with hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You're really hopeless Kim Taehyung-ah."

Joon Soo sighed deeply, before giving Taehyung a small smile continuing with his words.

"You are the daddy and Jungkook is the little boy. If he's acting up, you need to punish him whether he's in little space or not. If he wants to be fucked so bad to the point where he's being a brat for it, show him just how wild it can get." The chairman advised.

Taehyung wiped his face dry with his hands and stared up at Joon Soo who was walking to his desk with a small glass of soju in hand.

"That's what m-my hyung said. He's a caregiver too."

"Well there you go. If two caregivers are telling you the same thing, listen to them." Joon Soo confirmed firmly.

"Now go home. Don't come back until you and Jungkook have fixed your dilemma. Your head needs to be in the game and you're no good to anyone just moping around the company. When you come back, go straight up to hair and make up."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows out of confusion. He wasn't too sure if he had lost his job or was being appointed as someone elses personal assistant.

"Judging from the confused look on your face, you're not getting what I was hinting at. You've passed the training stage." Joon Soo informed him, now focused on his laptop screen while taking a sip of soju.

"Wait, what?!"

"I sent your pictures off Marco Bizzarri wants to see you in a few shoots and featured in my magazine before you do any work with them to see your potential. He reckons you could be the male face of Gucci Korea."

"Marco Bizzari?! The CEO of Gucci?!"

Joon Soo looked up at Taehyung. He was trying to suppress a scream, but couldn't after trying for so long. He screamed aloud, jumped up and down then ran to Joon Soo and hugged him tight saying thank you repeatedly.

"Are you sure it's Jungkook who's the little out of you two?!" Joon Soo joked.

Taehyung unwrapped his arms from around Joon Soo then ran out the door and into the parking lot to make his way home to Jungkook.