23

"Hyungie, can we watch a movie?"

"Of course baby. What movie do you want to watch?"

"Finding Dory."

Taehyung got up and grabbed the DVD and pushed it into the player. He pressed buttons on the remote before the movie began to play. He sat back down next to Jungkook who climbed onto his lap. The older kissed his cheek making the little giggle softly before they focused on the movie.

"Hyungie?" Jungkook called out.

"Baby boy?"

"Can the fishies talk?" The little asked tilting his head to the side.

"Uh, no baby. This is only an animation so it's not real." Taehyung explained but regretted telling him the truth.

Jungkook bottom lip began to quiver. "S-so Moana's not real?!"

His eyes begun to water as he looked back at Taehyung, waiting for an answer. He'd hope that Moana was real while Taehyung was in a difficult situation that could only go well if he lied.

"Of- of course Moana's real. If she wasn't they couldn't have made a movie about her." Taehyung lied convincingly which boosted Jungkook's mood immediately.

"Goodie!"

"I love you daddy." Jungkook continued surprising Taehyung making his eyes widen.

"The fuck?" Taehyung cursed.

Jungkook's breath hitched as the oxygen was caught in his throat, disallowing him to breath easily due to his sudden rush of fear and sadness. He slowly back away from Taehyung before running away into Taehyung's room and locking the door behind himself. He threw himself onto the bed where he reached for Mr. Cuddles and cried into its soft fur.

Taehyung picked up on the fact that when Jungkook was scared or really upset, he had a habit of going into a room. He stood from the couch and ran to his bedroom door and knocked on it and softly asked Jungkook to open up, but only heard his sobs becoming louder with his attempt to smooth it out. An idea popped into Taehyung's mind and he acted on in by knocking on the door just like Anna from Frozen.

"Do you wanna build snowman?" He sang but didn't receive a reply.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride a bike around the halls?"

Still, he received no reply as Jungkook's heart wrenching sobs racked the deafening silence. Taehyung was counting on this final attempt he was making of his method to get Jungkook to open his door or simply talk to him.

"Kookie, please I know you're in there.
People are asking where you've been,
they say have courage and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you, just let me in. We'll always have each other, it's just you and me so what are we gonna do? Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."

"I w-wan' build a snowman." Taehyung finally heard.

He missed hearing his soft, innocent voice. He felt as if it had been months since he'd heard his voice even though it had only been around twenty minutes.

"Kook, I love you so so much so please come out and give me a hug." Taehyung begged wondering if he would listen to him and thankfully, he did.

The door slowly opened and there stood Jungkook with a wet, red face. Seeing that he'd made him cry made his heart clench. He only wanted to be the cause of his sole happiness. He needed to be his main source of happiness.

He opened his arms invitingly as Jungkook ran into them as expected. Tears fell from the Taehyung's eyes as he kissed the top of his head, whispering heartfelt words.

"H-hyungie?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Yes baby?"

"C-can hyungie be Kookie's daddy?"

"Of course baby, of course. I'm already your daddy and I'm sorry- I'm so sorry for the way I reacted." Taehyung told him.

"Dada 'm sleepy." Jungkook spoke as he pulled away from Taehyung and stretched while yawning.

"Okay baby. Where do you wanna sleep tonight?"

"With d-daddy." He replied through another cute yawn.

Taehyung lifted his baby up and walked into his bedroom. He took his and Jungkook's clothes off and pulled a blue pajama top over his head then pulled matching bottoms onto his legs.

Taehyung put on grey sweatpants and decided to go to bed shirtless knowing him and his baby would cuddle throughout the night. He knew Jungkook loved skin-to-skin contact. He climbed into bed next to Jungkook and cuddled up to him.

"Goodnight baby. I love you to the moon and back." Taehyung muttered drowsily but the love was evident in the way he spoke.

"Nighty night daddy, love you more."

"Not possible baby boy... not possible."