18

"Hyungie, hyungie! I'm all done!"

Jungkook had busied himself with drawing a picture for Taehyung while he was in the kitchen making their dinner which happened to be Jungkook's favourite food; lamb skewers.

Jungkook shot up from his chair and into the kitchen to show Taehyung his drawing of the two.

"Jungkook, why are you in the kitchen? You know you're not allowed to be here when I'm cooking. Go round to the other side now." Taehyung scolded.

Jungkook hung his head low and walked round to the other side then lifted himself up onto a stall to sit at the breakfast bar.

"'M sorry hyungie." He apologised fiddling with his drawing.

"Just remember, sweet cheeks."

"Hyungie and Kookie." Jungkook presented, pushing his drawing to the other side of the breakfast bar so Taehyung could look at it.

"Kook, you drew this?"

Jungkook nodded his head enthusiastically, grinning because he could tell that his Taehyung liked his drawing of them.

"I love it, my little Picasso." Taehyung told him, leaning over the breakfast bar to peck Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook giggled when the Taehyung's lips came in contact with his left cheek. Taehyung pulled away but stayed leaned in close to Jungkook's face.

"This isn't going on the fridge like the others. I'm going to frame this one and hang it up in the living room." Taehyung told the little with a huge grin plastered across his face.

"Really?"

Taehyung male pinched Jungkook's cheek. "Really really. How could I not?"

Taehyung made sure he turned the oven and stove off before walking round to the side that Jungkook was on. He hugged him tightly which made him melt at the way he was being held. It made him feel safe, loved and warm. The complete opposite to what he felt like when he didn't have a caregiver, constantly envious of Jimin.

"We should start eating. I'll have to leave soon and I can't be late." Taehyung muttered to himself but Jungkook heard, not that he wasn't supposed to.

Jungkook decided to not ask where Taehyung was going until they sat at the table with their food. While the little was over thinking every possible reason as to why his hyung had to go, the older dished up three lamb skewers onto two plates. He placed them at the dining table and told Jungkook to sit down at the table so they could eat.

For a while, they ate in silence. Taehyung could tell that Jungkook was thinking hard because whenever he did, his tongue hit the inside of his cheek. It was cute, but his actions worried him.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Taehyung asked the little cautiously.

"Where you goin'?"

Taehyung scanned Jungkook's face to see if he could detected sadness or anger in his face but only saw utter confusion.

"I have to go to work after we finish eating." Taehyung cleared his throat. "Do you want to come with me?"

"D-don' like outside!" Jungkook shouted, bouncing in his chair.

"Hey, stop doing while you're eating and remember you're inside. If I have to tell you again, you'll have to sit facing the wall for ten minutes." Taehyung warned which made Jungkook pout out of anger.

"F-fuck off." Jungkook mumbled and unfortunately for him, Taehyung heard what he said.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"