25

Christmas Special
Part 2🎄

"Are you ready yet, Jungkook?"

"Just a second!"

Jungkook threw on a white shirt, black sweatpants, a denim jacket and pulled a beanie on his head leaving the front of his hair out. He admired himself in the mirror, posing before running out of his room and to the living room where Taehyung was waiting for him.

"Did that seriously take you fifteen minutes to put on?!" Taehyung asked agitated that he had to wait so long.

"Duh, perfection takes time."

Jungkook flipped his fake hair making Taehyung laugh.

"That outfit is so ratty it belongs in a sewer." Taehyung fired back, laughing.

Jungkook glared at his hyung inhaling and exhaling a deep breath.

"Get a boyfriend they said, it'll be fun they said." He deadpanned.

Taehyung rolled his eyes while smiling at his boyfriend. When he slid on his white air forces and was finally ready, the couple left their apartment and headed to Hoseok's apartment complex.

"Hyung, hyung I love this song!"

Jungkook began to sing along to mistletoe by one of his favourite artists, Justin Bieber.

Jungkook's soft, sweet, melodic voice filled the car as a huge smile fell upon his lips as he stared at his boyfriend through the corner of his eye.

Taehyung bit his lip at his boyfriends voice. He had no idea Jungkook could sing so well and they'd been living together for almost a year.

"Jungkook-ah, that was beautiful." He told him, making cover his blushing face.

"Stop hyung." Jungkook replied muffled.

"No babe, I really mean it. You're a great singer."

"Thank you." Jungkook muttered, covering his face.

Taehyung parked the car outside of Hoseok's apartment complex.

"Can you go get Hobi?" The older asked.

"Sure."

Jungkook took his seatbelt off and kissed Taehyung's cheek before hopping out of the car and jogging up to Hoseok's apartment. He knocked on the door and waiting him to answer.

"Koo! Where's Tae?" Hoseok asked closing his front door and locking it behind himself before walking with Jungkook.

"He's in the car." Jungkook told him while Hoseok nodded his head.

"Let's get ready to go christmas shopping! I'm ready, are you ready?!"

Jungkook threw his hand around Hoseok's mouth as they were gaining weird stares from people who were in the lobby.

"Sorry about him, he's uh still a little loopy from the happy gas." Jungkook sincerely apologised.

"Mmh um hmm." Hoseok tried to speak.

Jungkook retracted his hand once they were outside of the building. Hoseok ran to the passenger side and say in the seat while Jungkook pouted.

"That's not fair Hoseok! We didn't even call shotgun!" Jungkook complained though nobody took notice.

"Where's the respect please and thank you?" Taehyung asked looking back at Jungkook before driving off and looking forward.

"It's in the same place as that asshole's fairness."

Hoseok pushed his bottom lip out and crossed his arms, then turned to face Jungkook.

"Baby, look- you made hyung upset."

Jungkook eyes widened then began to water. "I'm sorry hyungie!"

Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's face causing him to gasp and wrapped his arms around his head, sobbing hysterically. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at the situation that was going on in the back of his car.

Luckily, they'd reached the mall and were now in the parking lot so Taehyung could sort out whatever was going on.

"Baby, let Uncle Hoseokie go." Taehyung asked and Jungkook followed what he was told to do.

Hoseok began to gasp for air dramatically, unbuckled his seatbelt. "Come find me when you've calmed him down!" He ran away from the car and into the mall not looking back once.

"'M sorry I hurt Uncle Hoseokie, didn't mean to dada."

Taehyung hugged his baby and kissed his cheek repeatedly making the younger giggle.

"Come on baby, lets go shop for our presents."

The two jumped out the car, Taehyung locking the car before they walked into the mall hand in hand.