41

"Daddy can you tell me a beddie byes story?" The little asked his boyfriend.

As Taehyung's family were asking too many questions and throwing him off his game, he decided that he and Jungkook would go up to their room to avoid their invasive questions.

"Sure baby."

Jungkook grinned then got under the covers as Taehyung sat with his legs criss-crossed next to him. He struggled to think of a story to tell the younger but one he knew very well came to mind since his Eomma used to tell him this story when he was a child.

"Once upon a time, there was an old couple who had problems with their appearance. The man has a small nose, the woman had a huge mouth. One day their neighbor invited them to have dinner. They really wanted to go and have a good time with neighbors but they were nervous about their faces. But then they got an idea. The man made fake nose by candle, the woman sewed her mouth.

In the party, they talked near the stove. The man's nose began to melt and his wife laughed to see him and her mouth became unsewn. They were nervous and put they heads down. The neighbor said appearance is not important, we like you because you are so kind. Since that party, they didn't care so much about their faces and lived happily after."

By the end of the story, Jungkook had fallen asleep with Mr. Cuddles in his arms, thumb in his mouth. Taehyung pulled his thumb away from his mouth which made him whine.

"D-dada." He whispered.

"Shhh baby, go back to sleep." Taehyung cooed him back to sleep and replaced his thumb with his favourite sky blue pacifier.

He stood from the bed and walked out of his room, closing the door with ease in attempt to not make any noise.

"Tae." A voice called out.

Taehyung jumped and turned around, putting his hands up beside his head. He saw it was only Kiyeon and kicked her lightly while rolling his eyes.

"Tae, we still need to talk."

She grabbed her younger brother's wrist, dragged him downstairs and into the garden where they sat on the garden swing.

"Go on then." Taehyung urged.

"You and Kooks. Talk." Kiyeon deadpanned.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I love him, he loves me and our relationship is going great." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his feet on the patio.

"Do you want to marry him?"

Taehyung looked down at his lap. "I can't imagine a life where I didn't wake up next to Jungkook every morning noona." He sighed and groaned. "I don't know about marriage though. We're still pretty young. I'd give it a year or two maybe."

Kiyeon stood and whacked her brother. "You're so boring!" She complained.

With that being said, she walked off inside leaving Taehyung to ponder. After a while, he decided to go back in and get into bed and lay next to his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully.

He switched the light off then turned to face Jungkook, but he had other plans as he rolled over to lay on Taehyung's chest and intertwined their legs leaving him smiling like an idiot.