46

The couple had spent almost two hours looking around pet's at home an loading their trolley with items for their nameless dog. Jungkook picked out the toys, while Taehyung got the food and treats. Once the two were satisfied, they queued up.

Just as they were walking to a queue, Jungkook holding the dog in his arms, they spotted Seokjin holding Jimin's hand walking towards them.

"Kookie!" Jimin shouted excitedly, running to his best friend.

"Jiminie!" Jungkook shouted back.

Seokjin and Taehyung chuckled at how the littles always acted as of they hadn't seen each other for months when in reality it was usually only a few days, a week at the most.

"So you got a dog?" The eldest asked as he watched Jimin and Jungkook petting the small dog.

"Uh yeah. It just kinda happened."

"That sounds like something Hoseokie would do."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah, exactly. It was Hoseok."

The queue moved along quickly, the four getting nearer to the till. Taehyung couldn't wait to be submerged by the soft pillows, duvet and memory foam mattress. Just the thought of how much he missed his bed ached. He wondered if he'd even be able to sleep with Jungkook and now dog to take care of, but they were worth loosing sleep over.

"Daddy!" Jungkook called tugging on his trench coat sleeve.

"What's the matter baby?"

Taehyung ran his hand through Jungkook's parted hair and down to his neck, resting it there while squeezing softly to make him giggle.

"Doggie doesn't have a name." He spoke, his mouth moulding into a deep frown.

"Baby, don't be upset," Taehyung pressed a kiss against his boyfriend's lips "Why don't you and Jiminie think of something then come back to me, okay?"

"Hm."

The little trudged back to Jimin and it wasn't long until Seokjin and Taehyung heard the two shouting out all kinds of names, one even being skewers.

"Hello, are you having a nice day oppa's?" The woman at the till asked, fixing her hair slightly smiling bright.

"It's been okay." Seokjin and Taehyung replied in unison.

"What about you?" Taehyung asked as she began to scan their items.

"Good, thank you. But it would be better if I had your number on my phone."

Jungkook stopped talking to Jimin once he saw the woman at the till talking to his boyfriend. Jimin tried he best to stop Jungkook from doing anything rash, but he was stronger and taller so he pushed passed Jimin and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, glaring at the woman.

"My daddy, not yours." The youngest expounded, sticking his tongue out.

"What the hell? He calls you daddy? That's disgusting."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows. "Your greasy hair, sharpie drawn eyebrows, cheap, cakey makeup and attitude is repulsive yet you don't hear anybody complaining about that." He rolled his eyes at the woman and rubbed Jungkook's back while Jimin was hugging his side.

"To add to what hyung said, you don't know anything about us and why he calls me daddy so don't stick your squidward looking nose into other people's business. Get back to bagging our items, bitch." Taehyung added, leaving the woman blushing from embarrassment.

Nonetheless, she carried on packing their bags and kept her mouth. The four grabbed a bag each and walked to Seokjin's car.

"I wanna sit next to eomma!"

"Alright Minie, I'll sit in the back with Jungkook." Taehyung told him making him to clap his hands and hop into the passenger seat when Seokjin unlocked his car.

"Daddy, a-am I disgusting?" The younger asked, breaking eye contact.

The older was taken aback by Jungkook's question. The fact that the girl at the till put the idea that he was disgusting in his mind infuriated him. He suddenly understood why Jimin told him that the outside world was of meanies and to not go out while in little space.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are certainly not disgusting. Everything that girl said wasn't true and she was just judging you without knowing you. You're my amazing, adorable, loveable, sweet bunny so don't you dare think any less of yourself."

Taehyung kissed his cheek, the dog resting on his his lap so he didn't move him onto his lap.

"But daddy judged me without knowing."

Taehyung blinked repeatedly. "That's different and you know it."

Jungkook nuzzled his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"I still don't have a name for doggie."

"You can't? Well then how about Yeontan?"

Jungkook stroked the dog's fur. "Does doggie like Yeontanie?"

The dog barked which Jungkook took as a yes as he giggled and played with him while Seokjin took them home.