36

"Jungkook stop being difficult and get on the train!" Taehyung shouted, pulling at Jungkook's waist to get him onto the train to Daegu.

It had been two days since Taehyung's parents called and he decided that he and Jungkook should go and see them in Daegu sooner rather than later. There was just one major problem; Jungkook had a fear of trains.

Jungkook was holding onto the metal railing with a tight grip, refusing to get onto the train because in his words it was 'committing suicide without the angst'. The couple had gained many odd stares from by passers. Jungkook's eyes were shut tight so he wouldn't be too embarrassed but Taehyung's face was bright red.

"Jungkook please— we're creating a scene."

Taehyung sighed, letting go of his waist. "I guess I'll just go to Daegu by myself. See you in three days Kook." Taehyung smirked to himself as he turned and walked slow towards the departing train.

He thought that if Jungkook thought he was going to leave him he'd run up to him and try to stop him, but that hadn't happened. Just as he stepped onto the train, arms wrapped around his torso. Without a second thought, Taehyung pulled Jungkook into the train and sat down in the nearest empty seats to them.

"D-daddy." Jungkook called out, slipping into his headspace.

Taehyung pulled him onto his lap and wrapped his arms around him to ease his nerves.

"Baby love don't worry. Daddy is right here and I promise I won't let anything happen to you." He assured, pressing a kiss atop his head.

"Pinky promise?"

The couple's pinkies intertwined and their thumbs touched as they sealed their promise.

"Pinky promise."

The train begun to move and Jungkook whimpered out of fear. Taehyung had no idea why Jungkook was so afraid of trains but put it down to the fact that he may have watched train to Busan at some point while in little space.

"Can daddy s-sing to me?" Jungkook asked his caregiver shakily.

"Of course, love."

Taehyung knew exactly what to sing to his baby. Singing How Far I'll Go always made him feel sleepy since he loved his daddy's voice and the song so much.

"I've been staring at the edge of the water
Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try

Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know where I cannot go
Where I long to be

See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the se-"

Taehyung stopped singing once he heard Jungkook's soft snores. He looked down at the sleeping boy and kissed his head once again. He always wondered how he ended up with such beautiful, adorable boyfriend. Taehyung pulled his sky blue pacifier out of his pocket and pushed it into his mouth to stop him from sucking his thumb.

________

Taehyung stared out the window and somewhere along the lines fell asleep with his head resting on Jungkook's. Unfortunately for him, within the first fifteen minutes of him drifting off, Jungkook awoke.

"Wakie wakie daddy!" He exclaimed, after taking the pacifier out of his mouth which woke Taehyung right up.

"Don't shout Jungkook."

Jungkook look away from him, and shoved his pacifier back into his mouth as he slouched back into his seat with a scowl etched onto his face.

Taehyung rolled his eyes then smiled softly. "Come on Koo. If you want my attention you know better than to pretend to be upset with daddy."

"I loves daddy so so very much." Jungkook announced.

"And daddy loves you so so very much too." He spoke, pecking his cheek repeatedly causing him to erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Jungkook, tell daddy why you don't like trains."

He felt Jungkook shiver against him. "C-cause when daddy was at work I watched a-a movie and it scared me so much."

Taehyung smirked knowing that his assumption was correct. He had watched Train to Busan but what was worse was the fact that he watched it knowing that he wasn't allowed to, breaking a rule of his.

"Do you know what this means baby?" Taehyung asked, playing with his hair.

"I-I get spankies?"

"Nice choice, but no. This means that you can't have Mr. Cuddles for the whole time we're in Daegu."

"B-but daddy that's n-not fair!" The little whined, grabbing a fistful of Taehyung's t-shirt.

"Alright, alright. You can have Mr. Cuddles, but no candy." He negotiated.

Jungkook looked up at him with puppy eyes which made Taehyung raise an eyebrow. He grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes before moving to straddling Taehyung. He began to rock his hips on his boyfriend's crotch, knowing he'd get a reaction.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top can I have candy?" Jungkook begged, his bottom lip pushed out.

"N-now you've made daddy uncomfortable in public, you can't have candy for the whole time we're in Daegu plus two extra days."

Jungkook got off of Taehyung's lap and sat on his seat pouting, babbling to himself while Taehyung stood and made his way to the first class bathroom to fix his growing problem in his trousers.