44

It had been around three hours since Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin had left. Since Jungkook had nobody to play with after Jimin left, he'd been doing all kinds of things to keep himself entertained.

He tried dressing up in Taehyung's clothes, watching TV, playing with his stuffies and even attempting to cook but got scolded for it, so now he was laying on the couch upside down singing Your Welcome from Moana

"Daddy." The little called out in a fed up tone.

"What's up baby?"

"Can I see Jiminie?" He asked, now sitting up as he was becoming nauseous from the blood rushing to his head.

"He literally just left Jungkook." Taehyung told him, patting his head lightly.

Jungkook groaned thrashing his arms and legs about and pouting when he was done. "But 'm bored!"

"Yah, keep your voice down."

"... No." The younger talked back.

"Don't talk to me in that tone. Being bored doesn't mean you can start an argument with me Jungkook." Taehyung scolded him again and he groaned again in response.

"Dammit." He muttered which surprised Taehyung. The last time he heard him speak such profanities, he was punished severely.

Seokjin even told him that Jungkook used to be a very naughty little, always cussing and being a brat. He didn't want to deal with Jungkook like that because he hated making him cry or hurting him. But if it had to be done, it had to be done.

"Excuse me?"

"A-appa two said it. Told me it means no fair." Jungkook said, tilting his head slightly, innocence radiating off of him.

He let a breath he was holding being relieved that he'd only heard his appa say it, but he made a mental note to make a call his appa once he put Jungkook to bed.

"Don't say that again, bunny. You only say it when you're big, okay?"

Jungkook nodded to his words.

Taehyung grabbed his boyfriend by the waist and pulled him into his lap and began to kiss his neck repeatedly know how it would make him laugh.

"D-daddy." The little laughed out. "It tickles!"

Taehyung stopped and let the little catch his breath. An idea popped into his head and made him smirk a little. He had a way to cure Jungkook's boredom and entertain him as well.

"Hey baby, daddy has a game for us to play. Let me go get it." He smiled, lifting Jungkook off him and onto the couch while he jogged to his room to the get the game he mentioned.

When he came back he told Jungkook to sit on the floor in front of him which he did and they were both sat on the floor awaiting to start the game the older talked about.

"The game's simple. There will be questions about disney movies. If you answer them correctly then you get to kiss, lick or touch me anywhere you want."

Jungkook blushed when he heard the last bit and covered his face to hide how reddened his face became.

"If you answer incorrectly, then you have to remove a piece of clothing. Understood, bunny?" Taehyung asked for clarification.

"Uh huh!"

"Okay then, you can start." Taehyung lifted a card from the pile of trivia cards. "Which one of the said princesses is not apart of the princess line up? Merida, Rupunzel, Elsa or Pocahontas."

"Pocus hocus!" The little spoke enthusiastically.

"Incorrect baby."

Jungkook pouted before pulling his sock off his left foot and throwing it across the living room.

"Daddy's turn." The younger announced.

"Who's the first Disney Princess? Cinderella, Snow White, Oreo or Pocus hocus."

"Oreo?" Taehyung questioned.

Jungkook showed him the question side of the card and he saw that the Oreo he was talking about was Aurora.

"Uhhh, Aurora?"

"Nuh uh! Snow White!"

Taehyung smirked before pulling his t-shirt over his head, making Jungkook blush when he stared at his body.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." The older retorted, a smirk still playing on his lips.

"S-sorry dada."

Taehyung leaned in to kiss Jungkook but was stopped by his palm connecting with his lips where Jungkook's lips should've been.

"You can't break the rules daddy!" The little told him wide eyed.

Taehyung chuckled and returned back to his previous position. "Okay baby. What are the names of Cinderella's evil stepsisters?"

"Anastasia and Driziella?"

"Correct."

Jungkook smiled wide before pressing a kiss against Taehyung's cheek.

Jungkook picked up a card from the pile. "What U.S city is the setting of the Princess and the frog infired by?"

Taehyung's eyebrows knitted together. "Infired?"

"Daddy lookie."

Taehyung looked at the card. In fried was meant to be inspired. His heart melted at how Jungkook pronounced some of his words.

"New Orleans."

"Yes daddy! You got it right!"

"What is the name of Mulan's pet dragon?"

Jungkook hummed for a while. "Mush! Mush!"

Taehyung saw the answer was actually Mushsu but decided to give his baby boy the benefit of the doubt.

"It's right baby." He told the younger as he clapped his hand together. The next place Jungkook decided to kiss was Taehyung's nose which made them both laugh.

"Your turn daddy. In frozen how many brothers does Hans have?"

"Twelve?"

"Uh huh!"

Taehyung wasted not time in pressing his lip against Jungkook's and having a short make out session.

"What is the name of Simba's father? Mufasa or Sarabi?" Jungkook asked.

"... Sarabi?" Taehyung guessed since he hadn't really payed attention to the movie when he first watched it.

"Nope! Mufasa, daddy you're so silly!"

Taehyung removed his sock like Jungkook had done before.

"I'm changing the rules up a bit. If you get it right, the other person gets to choose any piece of clothing for you to take off."

Jungkook nodded slowly, knowing what his daddy would tell him to take off if he got a question right.

"Who was Bambi's best friend? Thumper, Jumper or Hopper." Taehyung asked.

"T-thumper." The little responded nervously.

"Ding ding ding, you got it right. I want you to take your shorts off baby."

Jungkook blushed then stood to begin to unbutton his shorts. Taehyung had seen him naked countless time whether it had been when he bathed him, clothed him or sex. But Jungkook was still so shy about being naked in front of him, and Taehyung found it adorable.

"Take it off n-" Namjoon sung, coming through the front door to be met with Jungkook who had his shorts half way down his legs and Taehyung who was watching him intently.

Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly. "I forgot my glasses..."

"Appa!" Jungkook called out, kicking his shorts off then running up to Namjoon.

"Namjoon hyung you're such a damn cockblock!" Taehyung grunted, standing while glaring at his hyung.