34

Jungkook awoke laying on Taehyung's chest with his arms wrapped around his waist and their legs intertwined. He smiled at how close he and his boyfriend were after their petty argument. He missed this, but more importantly, he missed them.

"I'm sorry for my irrationality Taehyungie... I love you beyond words can explain." Jungkook whispered before reaching up to stroke Taehyung's soft cheek.

The morning sunlight hit his face through the small crack in the curtains, making him squint and turn his head to look up at his sleeping boyfriend. He propped himself up onto his elbows on Taehyung's chest to admire him. Jungkook smiled as he left butterfly kisses on Taehyung's bare chest.

"Tae." He sung, hoping to wake him up.

"Tae Tae."

"Baby."

"Taehyungie?"

Jungkook pouted as his boyfriend wasn't waking up to his calls. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head, making him smirk deviously. He rolled off Taehyung then pushed him off the bed and chuckled when he heard his body collide with the floor.

"Good morning Tae." He spoke softly, trying to mask his villainous laughter.

Taehyung stood from the floor and glared at his boyfriend. This time the tables had turned, and it was him who had an idea. He climbed onto the bed and pinned Jungkook to it by his wrists. He smirked when he saw how his boyfriend looked up at him with innocent eyes and an expression of mass suprise, which slightly turned him on.

"So you thought it was okay to push daddy off the bed did you?"

"Y-you weren't waking up to my calls..." Jungkook trailed off, looking away from Taehyung's gaze.

"We can't allow that baby boy. Bad boys need to be punished." Taehyung announced, resulting in Jungkook blushing a deep shade of red.

"W-what?"

"How about we try this again. I'm going to fuck you, and there will be no interruptions."

Taehyung chuckled then continued to speak. "We're going all the way, baby."

"O-oh. Tae- are you sure? Positive? One hundred percent sure you want this?" Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a small smile. "Yeah baby. I'm sure. Do you want this now?"

Jungkook could only smile back and nod gingerly. Taehyung leaned down to Jungkook and pecked his lips. Jungkook released his wrists from Taehyung's weakened grip and wrapped his arms around his neck to pull him closer to enable them to make out with immense passion.

Jungkook's arms travelled from Taehyung's neck to his waist as he hooked his thumbs in Taehyung's bottoms. He fumbled with the button and unzipped them while Taehyung had pulled his pajamas bottoms down and begun to palm him.

"T-Tae." Jungkook moaned, his eyes closing from the pleasure, but he wanted more.

Taehyung kicked his trousers off his legs leaving him in his dark blue boxers. Jungkook was a moaning mess underneath him, bucking his hips upwards against Taehyung's hand to create more friction.

"Tell me what you want baby love."

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he struggled to look at Taehyung. He didn't want to beg, but knew he had to since Taehyung wasn't going to do anything unless he did.

"T-touch me now." Jungkook moaned, his voice sultry as he begun to grind against Taehyung's leg when he removed his hand from his crotch.

"Excuse me?"