CHAPTER 28: RANT

Some of you are either too immature or young to be understanding some of the themes I've put in Little kookie.

In this chapter, Taehyung believes it's not the best time for himself and Jungkook to have sex because it's Jungkook's first time and he wants it be something more than make up sex, while Jungkook is eager to have sex despite the timing.

1. Most of your responses are so ill thought through that I probably scoffed at them and cussed you out.

Some of you said "it's Jungkook's first time, the decision to have sex is completely up to him and him alone."

While others were being quite insensitive and just plain out idiotic and said "just have sex who gives a fuck if its a good time or not."

2. You do realise that a relationship involves the comfort and consent of all persons involved?

Because it certainly didn't seem that way if you said "it's all up to Jungkook, fuck what Taehyung thinks."

If Taehyung didn't want to have sex yet Jungkook did and it happened regardless of what Taehyung wants that is rape??? Sex takes the consent of all the partners involved??

3. If you believed that it could just happen no matter the circumstances, then you thought wrong. This story isn't about cheap, meaningless relationships. It's about deep ones where the couple's have deep connections and unconditional love & affection for each other. Having meaningless sex with no emotion involved is literally not a fucking option considering the high level of intimacy and trust sex can involve.

That was another idiotic moment, congratulations you played yourself.

To end this rant on a not so sweet note;

I am acknowledging that some of the people who read Little kookie may be older than me and if so, good luck in the real world if you think sex is based on the consent of one partner

For those of you who are too young or/and immature, just don't interact with chapter 28 if you can't be mature about the topic because it is a highly important topic.

In addition to this, I know it wasn't all of you and thank you to those who didn't take lightly to that chapter.