22

"So Kookie, what would you like to do?" Joon Soo asked the little while holding his hand as they walked through Times Square mall.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders not wanting to say anything incase he attracted unwanted attention to himself and Joon Soo hyung who was kind enough to offer to take him out.

"What's wrong, Kookie-ah?" The older asked worriedly, stopping so he could really talk to Jungkook.

"Jiminie say outside is no fun cause everyone's a meanie to Jiminie a-and Uncle Yoongi."

Joon Soo pulled the younger in for a hug to make him feel protected as they were in public and he didn't like it. Joon Soo pulled away and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

"I promise that when you're with me, nobody will ever be mean to you. Do you believe me, baby?" Joon Soo asked and he nodded slowly.

Joon Soo was certain nobody would say anything about Jungkook being a little when he was with him because when he was with his wife and she was in little space, people know better than to make comments about it.

He was a well known businessman, rich, respected and known for his cold demeanour. Even though he had a tendency to be cold, few melted his cold heart and two of those few were Taehyung and Kookie. Taehyung and Joon soo were close for an employer and employee and if Jungkook was important to Taehyung, he was important to him.

"Good. Now where do you want to go?"

"C-can we watch Moana?"

"Of course, we can do whatever you want." Jungkook's hyung replied and they walked off towards the cinema.

Joon Soo brought two tickets for Moana, a bucket of popcorn to share, candy, ice tea for himself and chocolate milk for Jungkook. They walked into the screening room and took their seats at the very back to get a good view of the movie.

Joon Soo didn't mind watching Moana since he liked Disney movies — Eunjin had gotten him into them.

"Hyung, it's starting!" Jungkook whisper-shouted.

Joon Soo smiled and tickled underneath Jungkook's chin making him giggle.

He was glad that Jungkook was now comfortable being a little in public. The two hadn't received many stares which was good and even when they did, Joon Soo glared at them until they recognised him and rushed away.

The movie started and the two were watching the screen intently, interested in the movie.

________

"Hyung, I wan' sail and meet Maui 'nd get coconuts from trees and- and meet Te Fiti!" Jungkook exclaimed skipping out of the screening room.

"Maybe you will do all those things, baby. Where do you want to eat? I'm sure you're hungry, it's almost five."

Jungkook squinted his eyes and tapped his index finger against his lips trying to think of a place to eat at.

Joon Soo watched the little thinking. He found Kookie really cute, but if course he thought the cutest little he'd ever laid eyes on was his wife.

"I got it!" Jungkook shouted sticking his index finger in the air smiling.

Taehyung noticed that when he smiled, Jungkook looked like a bunny and pinched his cheeks making him laugh.

"Nom Nom noodles." Jungkook continued.

Joon Soo didn't know what he was talking about but allowed the little to pulled him along and lead the way to the restaurant he wanted to eat at.